Military may ease standards for recruits

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Cybergal, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008

Military may ease standards for recruits
    11/6/07
    yahoo >>>>

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rebel Patriot

Rebel Patriot Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Military getting desperate for more cannon-fodder.

Lets get the criminals on board the program and give them military training and access to weapons.

4. wc5b

wc5b Medium Load Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Flint, MI
    Thats a great example of left leaning press adjusting the stories to change its context. I am sure the military did not give a press release saying "we are going to now think about hiring people that bring weapons to schools". Thats just stupid, silly, and unwarranted. I bet with some searching, one could find the actual press release from the pentagon itself. It probably just stated that they are reviewing there policies on recruiting recruits with petty misdemeanors as juveniles and viewable tattoos while clothed. This most likely will be focused on a history of smoking pot, minor assault charges, and other petty mistakes some kids make as juveniles. I am sure it would also fall under the board of approvals that deal with waivers on a case by case basis also. I am not saying the right is always right, but this is a good example of how the left press bends stories until it changes to make right always wrong in there eyes.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.