Millis transfer inc or prime inc

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Ocl9o, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Steelersjunkie

Steelersjunkie Road Train Member

May 26, 2016
    Talk to Peggi. Recruiters at Millis aren't what you assume they are. She's awesome and she's a sweetheart. She's also a trucker. And farewell to you as well and everyone else here. This will be my final post. This place ain't worth my time.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TLOWS1

TLOWS1 Light Load Member

Aug 9, 2018
    Omaha
    That's all you had to do was give a little info and maybe some encouragement, everyone doesn't fly blind. As I've said I've researched this and know my limitations. There is no need to get pissed about that.

4. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    Good to know. Apparently in today's world it's incumbent on me to supply common sense answers and consider every single spoken or typed word. Congrats on your choice for your career change. It's a fun job. Even when it's work, it's fun. You will lose sleep ,that's a guarantee. I feel lucky that I started the way I did, because the application of new pressures came slowly. That made the rest of the pressures with my current job easier to handle even though there was a lot more of it. Millis did a good job with that in every step of my development. If it seems to you like I am being harsh, sorry man, but not sorry. This is life. Not everyone can do everything even if the world tells you that you can. If you want encouragement, I just gave it to you. Good luck in all your endeavors. I hope, truly, that Peggi can hook you up. I am ride or die with her as a person. My first contact with Millis and she constantly followed up. In a weird way, it's cool that this is how I'm going out. I'd rather look like a guy that didn't coddle people. This isn't an easy job to get used to, although it's an easy job once you get used to it. Again, good luck in your endeavors. You will be the last person I talk to here. Have a nice life. I am proud to be a dick that didn't bow down to a plea for hurt feelings. Ridin' out high and proud with both middle fingers up. Peace homie.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    Gr8camo Thanks this.
  5. dwells40

dwells40 Light Load Member

Oct 15, 2017

6. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
  7. dwells40

Oct 15, 2017
    I have read here for years! Have a great job but live in cali, super pricey! You are One of the people I've always watched! Please don't let douchs make you leave!

Steelersjunkie Thanks this.
  8. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    Sorry man, this crap ain't worth my time anymore. Holler at me in a PM if you wish, happy to respond.

9. dwells40

Oct 15, 2017
    I hope one day you see a lot of people want something else! I love your story! Don't let one person make you walk away! I get it,but you are doing what most dream of!

10. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    Contact me anytime time you wish in a PM. Happy to help you in any way I can.

dwells40 Thanks this.
  11. Steelersjunkie

May 26, 2016
    By the way, Wil-Trans is a good company, and harder to get into than most people think. If they accepted you, that's a gigantic compliment. Which makes me ask the question.. if you are interested in Millis, which apparently you are, why wasn't the recruiting department your first stop. Seriously man, Wil-Trans/ Jim Palmer is tough. I applied to them before I went to Landstar. They turned me down. So that should tell you something about YOU. Doesn't seem to me like you need anyone to tell you that you're in a good place. You're definitely there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.