Missed fuel stop. Now what?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Xzay, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    Since my epilepsy diagnosis I have lost my drivers license. I had hoped to do some driving school teaching. However my disease has put a stop to this. Today I try to help drivers on these and other forums with things. I am still having seizures but a VA doctor told me the other day to give music a try. As to my avatars I love to tinker. I have to go 2 full years seizure free to get my drivers license back. However my CDL is gone. Sometimes I lose touch with what is real. My father has been gone since 1997 but I have conversations with him most every morning. I once was asked if I had a choice would I rather have a good mind and a broken body or a good body and a broken mind? I still can't answer this however I am coping with all of these things with the help of good friends and my church.

Lepton1 and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    ^^^ Man, I'm so sorry. I didn't know about your diagnosis; I've been a member here for years but only became active again within the last year. I guess I thought it was something to do with your eyes, because your avi's always seem to focus on them. So sorry, bro.

YOU are INVALUABLE here, that's for sure. Seemed like you had quit posting awhile, a few months back. I've always enjoyed and respected your posts. Bounce over to T T and help some newbies; they need it~!!

God has his plan for each and every one of us, as I'm sure you know. I find myself saying "why" more often than I ought to, as well. Dunno if you know what @TROOPER to TRUCKER has been thru since parting ways with Averitt; he's had medicalities as well; most recently pneumonia and a broken jaw as a result. Yet it's somehow in the grand scheme of things.

That's kindof a bummer about the DL thing, but 2 years goes quicker than we think, especially at MY age, LoL. Much respect to ya, man. Very much.

Sorry for the thread hijack, guys. Keep fueling, and keep praying!

4. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Nah still posting just miserable pain I go to the dr about every week now so tomorrow I go. I have a cake schedule at work right now next week trying to get back to it slowly.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  5. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    This newbie has posted

About parking in the fuel stop

About seeing if dispatch can force load

If he has a tummy ache if he can refuse a load and more

Basically trying not to work

Lucy in the Sky Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.