Missoula wannabe looking for a W/S trucker to talk about w/s-free coffee or breakfast

Discussion in 'Watkins & Shepard' started by thejdogg, Oct 28, 2013.

1. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    Better about myself for being a disgusting repulsive truck driver!

luvtotruck Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. luvtotruck

luvtotruck Road Train Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    Whose? Not mine!:biggrin_25513: Lots of Catchup on them too! How are you feeling now? Better and Better?:biggrin_25520::biggrin_25512:

P.S. This is my 1000 Post! i want to thank all my Friends for helpin'(no G) me get to this point! I really appreciate all the post that have made me say something, I hope all of it was not contradicting someone elses post! I want to Thank my 6 friends who have friend-ed me since I have been on TTR! I want to Thank What's his name in the Big House for putting our Country in Shambles and us Truckers for holding it together! I'm Finished Thank You and Good Night!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    thejdogg and vegaskid Thank this.
  4. luvtotruck

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    No I don't think I can make it any more simple then that! Ummm Go into your Profile and put in where you are from! Like where mine says Az or Phoenix Arizona! that is where you put the place you are from! What is the weather like up that way?

5. luvtotruck

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    JD I think you have to post in different sections or threads! Not sure but your numbers are not going up!

6. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    Absolutely. I feel privileged that I was there watching when it was 999. And I need all the friends I can get too. I promise I'll go to bed at some stage. I think he updated his location. It can be a little confusing till you get to know the forum.

7. luvtotruck

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    You know how I got all of these post?

By saying Yeah what he said^^^^ And then putting one of these thingy bobs on there!>>>>>:yes2557:

8. thejdogg

thejdogg Light Load Member

Oct 26, 2013
    Missoula, MT
    Gotcha. That's what i thought, but i also thought the op made it clear I'm from Missoula. Weather's not too cold. First snow in the valley but nothing sticking, but there is a wind advisory. Be careful if you are heading this way. I could see a trailer whipping about in this crud. Should let up tomorrow.

luvtotruck Thanks this.
  9. luvtotruck

Jul 30, 2013
    Phoenix Arizona
    So JD do you plan on attending a local school? Or how are you going to get your CDL? I guess we can start here and then if you need more info. then we can take it to the phones.

10. thejdogg

Oct 26, 2013
    Missoula, MT
    Here's the deal with me. I got an opportunity to buy a small little place of my own. If you're from Montana, you know it's a very difficult place to eek outa living. Low wages and property is fairly expensive. Even though i got a goodx deal, it would be nice to feel like I'm thriving and not just surviving. even before i got the place, i considered trucking. I found driving the big work van fun because the challenge compared to a regular car. I'm a bit of a traveler and have been on my own overseas for a year. Gained a lot of independence in that time and loved seeing new things everyday. Not that i lived it up. I worked hard for little moneyi had. I worked manual labor, most of which paid like the cpm. The harder i worked, the more i made. I loved it. Just simple hard work. No politics or bs. Sadly if i worked full time i could have made about 40k but i came back home and make half that, and that's not a bad wage for here. I'm also introverted and independent. It drives me crazy having a boss around. I like knowing what needs to get done and figure out the solution. And I'm not in my 20s anymore. No more weed. So it seems it's about time. I got some stuff to wrap up in march but after that i think I'll apply to sage in Missoula. Anybody try them out? After that w/s hopefully. I'm hoping to work in trucking until i get the place paid off. One things for sure, i can't scrape by on 25k a yr. Need at least 32k to make this worth while. I assume that is possible first timer like me. Kinda went into novel mode on my smart phone.

11. thejdogg

Oct 26, 2013
    Missoula, MT
    Is sage school in Missoula any good? I think w/s had a relationship with them in the past. Something about federal tuition grant or something. I think that grant is no longer available, but doesn't w/s offer reimbursement? How did you get yours, l?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.