Moore Transport has a waiting list.

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by MooneyBravo, Jul 15, 2016.

1. crb

crb Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    USA
    Just talked to one of my buddys over there saying Moore guys are bailing ship. Too big too fast.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Colorato

Colorato Road Train Member

Feb 22, 2011
  4. crb

crb Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    USA
    In general how they are treating drivers from what he said. Less than advertised miles. Not getting home. I've talked to others in love with them.

5. MooneyBravo

MooneyBravo Heavy Load Member

Feb 20, 2012
    Vermilion, Oh
    They have several yards that drivers run out of. I run out of the Toledo, Oh location and I run primarily between Chicago and Baltimore. I live in Cleceland, Ohio and I can get home through the middle of the week if I need to. I work every other weekend because I choose to but they support drivers getting home every week to do a 34. I understand that there are drivers who run out of Lordstown, Oh who run 2 loads a day and go home every day.

I also was talking to the woman in charge of recruiting and she said the waiting list is now 93. They are at 250 drivers and have no desire to grow any bigger. They want to be company that knows you by name and not a driver or truck number.

6. Colorato

Feb 22, 2011
    Nice. Do you just get 34 at your home or do you get 2 full days?

Got the same deal going on here where most weeks I work 6 days. Maybe get a full 2 days off once every couple months but like you I generally choose to do it.

Getting tired of the BS here. I just want to haul cars.

Terry270, crb and KANSAS TRANSIT Thank this.
  7. crb

crb Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    USA
    That is why I left

8. Colorato

Feb 22, 2011
    Sounds like a little shake ups going on over there at Moore?

9. crb

crb Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    USA
    Yep looks like they fired their CEO.

10. MooneyBravo

Feb 20, 2012
    Vermilion, Oh
    That's the first time I heard of that. Every Moore driver I know is excited to be here.

11. MooneyBravo

Feb 20, 2012
    Vermilion, Oh
    It's all about the revenue each truck generates. If you are making revenue every month while taking a full 2 days off you won't here from them. It's still truck driving and that will never change. We do have Qualcomm paperless and they are stickers about staying legal. I have a day cab with CLC card. When I go home it's usually a little short of 48 hrs and I am making revenue just fine and then some.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.