!!!More driver facing cameras will make the roads safer!!!

Discussion in 'Other News' started by haz-matguru, Sep 29, 2017.

1. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Coover Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    Yes but the corporations that make them are paying a lot of money to have these laws passed, so shut up and take your safety like a man. Resistance is futile.

4. HopeOverMope

HopeOverMope Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2016
    I-20 LOUISIANA
    I've been trying to tell E-Log supporters/ worshippers on here... E-Log opened up the door for whatever the hell else... but I'm a crack pot ha! As soon as truckers accepted mandatory gps tracking they opened the door for this nonsense and more! So, the door is open, what will truckers do next?

*Here's a hint people, truckers are only involved in 4% of US accidents, 80% of those are deemed at fault of the PASSENGER vehicle...*

Everybody already makes money of the backs of truckers. These type of purposal's hurt American economy because truckers will charge more, the cost of goods go up; truckers find new careers, driver shortage go's up- cost of goods go up; *new drivers come in, experience levels are low- increased safety risk *

If we want safer roads then people need to be safe. Case closed. The cell phone using passenger cars must be punished for browsing and driving. More cell phones in the hands of drivers = more accidents- takes no college degree to add this up

I swear these college degree folks tend to always have common sense as a BLIND SPOT

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  5. HopeOverMope

HopeOverMope Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2016
    I-20 LOUISIANA
    If there was a technology that the trucking industry could benefit from, it would be digital air pressure gauges- the ones where you can monitor tire air pressure from inside the cab

CoyoteExpress Thanks this.
  6. rcelmo

rcelmo Medium Load Member

Mar 23, 2015
    If they had common sense to begin with they wouldn't need
    to go to college at all.

haz-matguru and HopeOverMope Thank this.
  7. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Nah, they could care less about that. Main reason was lawyers of whoever swift crashed into subpoena camera footage showing bad habits of distracted drivers, texting, Facebook'n &uploading soupa twucka vlog to you tube and such. Made it too easy for lawsuits against swifty

8. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Common sense??? Didn't you hear that it was illegal to use that?

9. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
  10. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.