Morehouse/FCC

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bzinger, Aug 31, 2017.

1. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    I was informed by dispatch today that we are so busy that dispatch is having to make decisions on which customers get trucks and which ones don't.....some of which will be based who's checkbook is open the widest and how hard they are to deal with .
    This is getting interesting!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    That sounds awesome. Congratulations. Wished I had the slightest clue what any of it meant.

4. Shock Therapy

Shock Therapy Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2016
    n.cntrl il
    I’m like you Dave but after hearing some of @wore out adventures it probably has something to do with going faster. ;)

5. wore out

wore out Numbered Classic

Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    The jail is above the rear deck, a half jail is half the size of rear deck long ways. A 3/4 has a fold down section you can use to put more in there instead of on the top deck up front to use the spread to carry the weight and keep your drives legal. The gates just keep me from getting ran over lol.

the floating nose is the upper nose, most have individual boards that lace together in a track you take in and out depending on how tall your cattle are. As a rule 750 and up it has to be out and put in the storage position. Mine is a one piece that has a cable hooked to it. You crank a winch then place 2 angles where you want them and lower it on to them which is easy cheesy. It has a lower position, the fat rail position just puts that deck equal height as the top middle for ease of loading. You don’t have to persuade them down the ramp. And of course the storage position up top.

however I do believe it does pull better at a high rate of fuel consumption lol

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  6. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    Ummmmm. Floating nose. Got it.

The guy where I keep my trucks is a livestock dude. True cowboy. He'd know what all that means.

7. Shock Therapy

Shock Therapy Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2016
    n.cntrl il
    Convenience and safety is important for Longevity and self preservation, as for the high rate of fuel consumption,,,, well some things never change lol

8. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Going to assume, that the jail, is NOT the same kind that I've spent time in before. Lol

9. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    In 2000 I had a bad week and ended up in jail twice in one week...Nebraska and Iowa.
    I didn't like the accommodations , the food or the service from the servers .
    Fortunately I was just an overnight guest both times but decided quik I wouldn't be returning.

10. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    If any of you ever get the chance to talk with Russ don't pass it up !
    He is a hoot with a sence of humor that can't be beat as well as a very down to earth sensible business man .
    We beat on each other here but it's only for laughs .

11. 4mer trucker

4mer trucker Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Simplified Version

Ur guaranteed Beef for the near future

MACK E-6, Feedman, wore out and 5 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.