Morehouse/FCC

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bzinger, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    I've been reading on some threads about folks having trouble getting parts they need, I guess it's true. The terminal manager at the mother ship called this morning to see how things were going. I've been feeling kinda bad about how long I am going to be out for with all this rehab, he says no worries, we don't have truck for you to drive right now anyway, 5 are down and waiting on parts that they have been told won't be available for 3-4 weeks.

3. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    The only things I can’t get for my FLD is new moto mirrors. I got the last bumper they had in stock. Their vendor is way behind. The hood is one week lead time but it’s no big deal as I’m buying from the manufacturer so I know I’ll get it.

4. Suspect Zero

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    @bzinger

I know you use to run the toll roads going out East in the past before 76 got out of hand, do you by chance remember ballpark what the tolls were to run from Chicago to the Philly area?

5. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    No I don't...I only run the Indiana toll and Ohio pike cause I need the tax deductions and the only sections of the Penn pike I run are valley forge to Harrisburg east and the northeast extension ...the PA pike has priced themselves out of business for any long distance travel .

6. Suspect Zero

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    Thank you sir. I knew ot was a small fortune, was just trying to put a number on it.

7. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Shoot, we're trying to buy some new trks, and went for Western Stars, cause they said we could get them in a couple of months. Still waiting and now being told next year.
    Heck.....at this rate, I'll be ready for a new truck by the time they come in.
    That chip shortage is hurting a lot of things!!!!

8. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    The deal isn't final yet but I may have got a kubota diesel tractor bought today ...had to have it !

9. bzinger

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Boy if you stiff Morehouse they have a long memory.
    Got a broker load out of penn to omaha yesterday that paid well .
    Before I could get postioned to pick it up today Morehouse called and said it's on theyre blacklist and load cancelled .
    They definitely don't put up with ca ca here .

10. Suspect Zero

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
    Monday morning's John Deere Board of Director's memo will read as follows....

"Brad has gone to the dark side and purchased a Kubota. It is unknown if, or when, he will return to John Deere products. In light of this new information sales of parts may be greatly reduced in the Nebraska region. Please adjust your stock portfolio according."

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.