MORNINGSTAR TRUCKING, LLC. of WILKES BARRE PA (SCRANTON PA AREA)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by istrum, Jul 9, 2018.

1. istrum

istrum Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2018
    Yeah, I know ... big effin joke.

I was perplexed at 1st. Looked him up on Facebook and elsewhere on the Internet. Yes Lucifer Morningstar is/was a tv show character and yes it was a reference to the "devil".

When I got into his truck, I immediately asked for his CDL-A license (as I would anyone else in the industry). Yes, his legal name is Lucifer Morningstar. I believe that it was Luis and he changed it to Lucifer (Like Chris and Christopher). Morningstar was chosen by himself also. His mother works in the company under the name Nelly Keller.

He always played it straight. Never made a joke about it, and I would imagine that it woukd get old, but yes, that's his name.

Regardless of whether or not one would have continued working for the company after 1 or 2 weeks w/o pay, it remains that I am owed back wages.

Better Business Bureau only takes consumer complaints. I've filed with the PA Dept of Labor for Back Wages owed. Where else can I get help? Do I go directly to the court system myself and file a suit?

?

2. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Anybody who would change his given name to Lucifer has more than just trucking on his agenda:angryfire:

kuzima93, 88 Alpha and Lonesome Thank this.
  3. Rylan

Rylan Light Load Member

Nov 10, 2015
    I would go see the sheriff at the Wilkes Barre courthouse

4. rbrtwbstr

rbrtwbstr Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2012
    in the bush somewhere
    Go to the landfill in Dunmore. Ask to speak to the man in charge. He's Italian. And his people can take care of your issue. For a fee

Brettj3876, windsmith, istrum and 2 others Thank this.
  5. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    Thanks for the info. I had a lady call me from there and tried to recruit me. Im glad I didnt call back.

bigguns and Pitbull Dog 500 Thank this.
  6. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Let this be a lesson folks,don’t deal with the devil. You will catch hell for it!

88 Alpha and Lonesome Thank this.
  7. Metallica88

Metallica88 Medium Load Member

Nov 27, 2017
    Just curious why would Calex have him working?

8. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    That guy has an ad for drivers in the Trucking Jobs section of this site.

9. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
  10. istrum

istrum Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2018
    Yes. I've seen the ad. Straight ahead - just the same as I was offered, I believe.
    If I was paid on time, and the interoffice communication was better, I'd still be there.
    My idea was that it would be better to submit pay stubs from a company salary W2 style organization than it would be to submit independent contractor 1099 receipts when it came to purchasing a home. I'd like to do that as soon as possible.

So.....

Today I received an email with the name of the individual taking the case from the Scranton PA Depart of Labor. Short msg. seemed on target.

Anyone else with kind of experience?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.