my 2 cents on Roehl

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by aries, Feb 16, 2008.

1. leannamarie

leannamarie "California Girl"

At least this guy was smart enough to get off the road when he was sick. He did not take the chance of anything happening while he was sick. Most guys don't have the guts to do that. They keep insisting that they are fine, they are fine, until they pass out at the wheel or something else. Ususally if you have to ask if you really need an ambulance, you do. Better to be safe than sorry.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PigPen

PigPen Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2008
    Sumter, SC
    good to hear u were treated right. hope you can soon return to driving.

4. myminpins

myminpins Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Dartmouth, NS, Canada
    Exactly, Leanna Marie. Much better safe than sorry. I cannot imagine being sick enough to need an ambulance so I'm sure he was VERY ill. Never make assumptions.

5. wonderman

wonderman Light Load Member

Aug 10, 2006
    always stand up for yourself

6. rich4trucking

rich4trucking Light Load Member

Feb 6, 2007
    atlanta ga
    i worked for roehl for year and a half one big problem i had with roehl is they have some very bad dispatchers who dont know how to do there job correctly. there routing is so bad at times that it makes it take so much longer to get to your destination. with roehl you better cover your ##### the way they think is dispatchers managers are always right and drivers are never wrong. for those who wanna dispute this or to people who dont belive then hey find out for yourself.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.