My advice on us xpress

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by jcokcc, Aug 2, 2008.

1. jcokcc

jcokcc Bobtail Member

Aug 2, 2008
    moore,oklahoma
    Save your time and work for someone better. It was a waste of my time and energy to work for these people. I was lied to on multiple occasions and was pushed to run illegally and was threatened with service failures. I did have a really good fleet manager there till they fired her, which she didnt even find out why..hmmm. My last trip out, i needed to get home to Oklahoma city for a family emergency, and was told that i was out of luck, cause nothing was going that way, i could take a bus home, or fly after taking the truck to Memphis. I told them i cant believe that there was nothing that way.. then they gave up the lie by finding another truck real close to switch loads with. So now im working local and making better money and home each night, and they still send me postcards wanting me back..lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RickG

RickG Road Train Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Owensboro , KY
    You should report the illegal operations to FMCSA . The thing that gets me is Pat Quinn ran his mouth about safety as ATA chairman pushing for speed limiters . I'm always being passed by USX trucks running 10 m.p.h. over the speed limit in zones with 55 m.p.h. truck restrictions .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.