My Experience with Hirschbach Motor Lines Lease Purchase

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by keelenwayanda, Apr 24, 2017.

1. keelenwayanda

keelenwayanda Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Hello my name is keelen Yanda and I am a driver for Hirschbach motor lines. I just wanted to come on here and give a little information about this company. They have great equipment and keep you running. I have not had to drive around looking for a empty trailer. They offer breakdown pay if your down and they pay for your hotel and if you need a rental they get you one at no cost to you. They treat you like family and take care of their drivers. If you have any questions please feel free to look me up on facebook and send me a message or comment on here and I will be more than happy to answer anything. If I don't know what the answer is I will do what I have to to get it answered for you.

Southborderdriver and Rooric Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    Recruiting is greatly frowned upon here, especially with a new account and a first post.

And to be honest, it wasn't even a good sell. You've basically gave the standard pitch for every single trucking company out there. If you're going to recruit, give me a reason to want to come there.

4. Kitty power

Kitty power Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2017
    Oh my god hirschbunk is still alive? they were bought out about 5 years ago and if you don't mind paying to work plant hauler and reefer their reefers were broke and tended to stay that way. Also double dipping like to lost my donkey as a lease O/O but escaped with soft and curlies intact

5. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    The real question is, OP, how long have you been driving for them? I knew a guy that failed miserably with them. He took part in the fleece purchase. After all of his They expenses, he did well to take home $600. They do have nice looking equipment, that much I can say.

6. Rooric

Rooric Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2018
    Love it at hirschbach

7. Savior Prime

Savior Prime Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2018
    It's not a no forced dispatch company. No matter how much they say it is. I have been a leased driver for them for over a year now. I have only been late to an appointment 3 times due to weather or traffic jams. I turned down a load to chicago, next thing I get a call saying Dan Wallace said I take the dispatch or turn in my truck.

arni, Matrixexpress and baha Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.