My Favorite Trucking Company

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by ChuckMcD, Dec 11, 2012.

1. ChuckMcD

ChuckMcD Light Load Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Was RoadWay Express. A job that has Collective Bargaining. Employees had Rights that were Protected. Employees have no rights now, especially not in the Transportation Industry. With the Inception of the Intermodal Industry and they contracting work out to "ITS" they have labor devided. Devide and Concor. Number on tactic.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ladywrongway03

ladywrongway03 Heavy Load Member

Aug 28, 2008
    trotwood oh
    I have been off work for 7 weeks now with a broken foot.Every week my company has called me wanting to know how am I feeling and if I need any help financially.I called them yesterday to ask them if the offer to make my truck payment was still available and the lady said let me check.The payroll dept called me back and said the truck payment was made and they have approved a 500 dollar advance for me.I explained that I didnt want to go in debt to the company anymore then I am already and thanks for loaning me the truck payment.Today I got a call from one of the co-owners who told me the 500.00 is a gift and they will work out the rest of the money when I get back to work.I read everyday how companies leave drivers stranded and I am so grateful to Risinger Bros for helping me out.They are a company who respects their drivers.

toriphile Thanks this.
  4. ChuckMcD

ChuckMcD Light Load Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Man! That's great your company is so altruistic. I've seen the name on their trailers Risinger Bros.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.