My first truck ....this is what started it all.

Discussion in 'Truckers' Photo Shack | Art Gallery' started by wfutch79, Jul 19, 2017.

1. wfutch79

wfutch79 Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2013
    St. Petersburg, Florida
    Here it is ... my very first "shoo" truck. I got one of these for Christmas one year a long, long time ago. Mine is long gone now, I found this image on eBay. My mom said I would sit on the trailer and "drive" it. I would start early in the morning and "drive" all day up and down the hallway.

I called them "shoo" trucks due to the air purge sound ... I was a kid ... what do you expect?

@G13Tomcat you have followed me since the I started posting here and followed my journey through school ... here is where it all started way back when.

s-l1600.jpg

scottied67 and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Roberts450

Roberts450 Road Train Member

Feb 6, 2016
    I had a Spartan stores truck as a kid.

Attached Files:

G13Tomcat and wfutch79 Thank this.
  4. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    Ya know, man... I had one similar; it was a Coca Cola original. Wish I would have shelved that thing instead of given it to the boy to play with.. Nice rig~! ;)

wfutch79 Thanks this.
  5. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    You and I are cut from the same cloth. I used to sit on my trucks and ride them around the house, they had the silver square fold up landing gear and roll up trailer doors. My brother had he Golden Eagle, and I had he Silver Night. Same truck but had dark blue paint. I think we still have them at my parents house.

G13Tomcat and wfutch79 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.