My new family May Trucking

Discussion in 'May Trucking' started by nobrand, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Blue02celi

Blue02celi Road Train Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    my dash is still empty.... no cb, no gps, just my laptop that i use for entertainment after driving, my ipod and my road atlas. tho every time I stop at a truck stop i DO look in the glass cases at the toys lol. and since we're on the subject, when we fuel at pilot/flying J's, and we get points and whatever, can you use those points on ANYTHING? they always ask me when I buy coffee or other stuff and Im like no Ill pay for it but if we can use them for anything in the store I just might save them for a cb one day

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Yes you can...

Lot Lizards excluded though.

4. Blue02celi

Blue02celi Road Train Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    lol, hey I saw one that supposedly took comchecks!

5. sporty

sporty Light Load Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    speaking of Lot Lizards... What do you call one with a materass strapped to her back?

An Owner Operator... :biggrin_25523:

6. sporty

sporty Light Load Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    Orientation starts Tuesday morning at the Phoenix terminal for me. If anyone comes through while I am there, if you see a red Harley dresser then thats me.

7. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Harley dresser is better than cross.

Good luck. Everything will go just fine.

8. sporty

sporty Light Load Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    Took me a second to get that one Scooter. A little slow this morning. :biggrin_25523:

Hope to see some of you one the road by the end of the week as long as they have a trainer ready for me.

9. nobrand

nobrand Light Load Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Vernal UT.
    Hey all off days so thought i would say howdy , i hope every one had a good easter and are havn fun.

10. sporty

sporty Light Load Member

Jan 31, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well just finished my first day of orientation. Out of 4 of us there are 3 left. One couldn't make it past the first right in the skills test. Looking forward to tomorrow and finishing up this paperwork stuff. Think we are throwing chains sometime tomorrow as well.

11. nobrand

nobrand Light Load Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Vernal UT.
    Well nobodys keeping this thread going so i will just sit down here and write,lol well first off i hope every one is staying safe and having fun. Well as u all know i did find a local gig that allows me to be home at nights and week-ends off if i want. I either pull a belly dump or drive a dump truck. Grant it the trucks are not as nice as the over roaders but i adjusted. Got my first check it was around 1300 take home which was for m-f from 7-5, for me thats a good check. The hardest thing for me to adjust to is the either very little or no jake at all, theses trucks are macks not sure if its a mack thing or not, some work some dont. Well i hope to hear from some of you that i have met. Remember GOAL and JUST HAVE FUN

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.