National Carriers

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by Ffx95, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Ryantruck38

Ryantruck38 Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Ive been here 5 years. If you cant hack it find another place. Trucking isn't for sissys like you!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. azheavyduty

azheavyduty Light Load Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Glendale, AZ
    Good thing you weren't there in the old days. Once did 1300+ miles in 22 hours for a hot load. Even had time to stop for a quick shower.

4. blue1005

blue1005 Light Load Member

Apr 18, 2015
    Now that is called illegal, and a hefty fine and damaging your license is not worth a few measly dollars. Just my logic.

cjb logistics Thanks this.
  5. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Sure it is. We're all sissies running away from reality to steer a big truck. Someone pointing out that he doesn't like particular things about your favorite company does not make that person a sissy.

6. ethridge

ethridge Light Load Member

May 22, 2016
    I was with NCI for 2 yrs then my favorite dispatcher quit, when I asked him why he said they have internal changes coming that he didn't like. He is a christian man with higher ethics than most.
    I stayed on after he quit for 3mnths and watched office personal drop like flies. When it was all said and done it felt like there had been a mass takeover or something. Still not sure what happened. I lost miles and the respect I once got from my old dispatcher was out the window. They replaced him with a rookie fresh out of school. I had been there 2yrs and that was the level of respect they showed me.
    It used to be a good company but it no longer is

JForce28 Thanks this.
  7. ThomasTrucker21

ThomasTrucker21 Medium Load Member

Anybody here still with National Carriers?

8. Th3Guy

Th3Guy Bobtail Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Earth
    This place is where you sit at their company beef plants in liberal, KS, or Dodge City, KS for a few days waiting for your load and then drive all night to deliver multiple stops on the load to sit in docks for hours. You can get some good miles but lose the money sitting in docks at 2 am for 6 hours ... No thanks.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.