National Freight, Inc. - Vineland, N.J.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by CAX1946, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Pur48Ted

Pur48Ted Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I dont know any "DAN H" or "GENE S", or anyone else that lives in Chicago.
    At this point it doesn't matter, because I would BAN my best friend if he came in here and behaved like you did. From now on, you can read these posts as a GUEST. You are GONE, and your IP address is recorded, so we will know if you try to sign up again.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. VULCAN1999

VULCAN1999 World's #1 Grandpa

Jul 28, 2007
    Bunnell, FL
    GOOD FOR YOU ROADKILL, IT WAS OBVIOUS WHAT HE WAS UP TO HERE.

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    And to think I was almost ready to give this Gunner character the benefit of the doubt. I don't know him from the man in the moon. But as I warned him before, I refuse to allow any company management to come here and try to impose their company's rules on our members. DRIVERS run the show here, not supervisors.

But he went and impeached his credibility with this statement which proved him to be a liar:
    Had he not tried to insult my intelligence with that I may have eased up on him a bit, after having made my point clear.

5. bigjohn

bigjohn Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2007
    PA
    I recently posted a forum on here asking for advice on which job to take, it was between nfi local or a duie pyle linehaul and so I descided to go with nfi. What a stupid mistake that was this company is as piss poor ran as I have ever seen since I started driving. I was supposed to have a one day orientation which they turned into 5 days of bull **** not only was it not paid for but completely ridiculous at that. From the start they had no clue on what driver was going where, or if they had all the paperwork on you. My recruiter was nice although she called me about 5 times asking me why I was still there! The people running the show are as confused as a newbie coming on board, no communication at all. Needless to say they tell you your approved but as we all know you dont have a job unless you get a truck and a load and head on out. After I completed the orientation they talled me I had to wait 2 weeks to start, I agreed should of known better. So I started the job monday and the account manager let me tell you what a incompitent retard had no clue why I was there after a discussion and a refresher to his memory he tells me ohh now I remember so I work the 2 days everything went ok, and he tells me to come in the next day at 6:30 to start my night shift training with the lead driver I show up and after 3 hours of waiting around I call his phone and leave him a message stating there was nobody there. A day and a half later I still havent received a call what a scum bag!!!!!

6. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Can you still get the linehaul job with A. Duie Pyle?

7. skullitor

skullitor Medium Load Member

Aug 5, 2005
    New England
    Go to Pyle if you can!

8. doubleclutch

doubleclutch Bobtail Member

Mar 11, 2008
    indiana
    (First day on job,
    we get sent to vineland, NJ from Indy to pick up new trucks, 2 trips over and back, AFTER we get back, they told us we weren't getting mileage pay (38cpm) but the daily minimum of $168.00. Don't really think that was even legal.
    (Told us we would have assigned trucks=we slip seat.
    (they tried to write me up for not writing up damage on my truck; until I threatned a lawsuit because I HAD written it up, they just didn't have the records=GEE!! isn't that a FMCSR regulation, might be called, RECORDS DETENTION.
    (Told us we get 1 weeks vaca at 6 months then 2 weeks after a year= wrong, 1 week after 1 year, if you got that week at 6 months, and took another after a year you will not be paid=when do you find this out? when your paycheck doesn't show up, they won't say a word to you in advance.
    (Told us that we got safety bonus AND a performance bonus of approximately 350-450 every quarter and the sum equal to those again at the end of the year, didn't bother to tell us that we were also getting "double secret points" from safety against us for log violations because they didn't tell us how THEY wanted our logs filled out=nobody got a bonus for the first year; OH!! by the way, that bonus is only $100 every quarter, $73 after tax. I consider a $100 bonus a personal insult.
    (Insurance=don't even go there, rich man.
    (Time for your physical? you'll pay for it yourself.
    (They SNUCK in when nobody was lookin' and cut the miles on our routes, that took $520 over the year out of my pocket.
    (Today, they turned our trucks down to 63 mph. Think you'll save fuel, HOW ABOUT MISSING THE APPOINTMENTS?
    Next thing you know, they'll want us to pay for the fuel.
    HEY SIDNEY, WANT TO KNOW WHAT INTEGRITY IS?
    IT'S DOING THE RIGHT THING WHEN NOBODY'S LOOKING.
    I do hope your handshake is your bond that gives me a 50% less chance of gettin stabbed in the back. AGAIN
    I have 28 years, 3 million miles, no accidents and
    I'm lookin' for a different job. How long do you think it'll take?
    Don't work for National Freight.

9. warmouth

warmouth Bobtail Member

Mar 12, 2008
    rockford il
    man i hope i didnt screw myself .i just decided to go with nfi on a local account here where i live in janesville wis. its for george westin bakers its home every night and 1.200 per wk .its a new account have to go to lebenon indiana for training but they already made my motel res and say im getting 200 per day for pay ,,well ill keep you guys up to date man i hope this goes ok

10. doubleclutch

Mar 11, 2008
    indiana
    Warmouth, If the driver manager is mike, he is the one that will lie to you, pity on you if he doesn't like you also.

11. doubleclutch

Mar 11, 2008
    indiana
    I already found different a job, took all of four hours.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.