Navy Stages Show of Force Off Iran Coast

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Cybergal, May 23, 2007.

1. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Navy Stages Show of Force off the Iran Coast
    5/23/07
    [​IMG]
    myway article

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. earthbrown

earthbrown Medium Load Member

May 27, 2006
  4. Ronnocomot

Ronnocomot Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2006
    IL
    The next item up for auction is an islamic country, plenty of oil, an educated populace, and plenty of room to build your dream home, the bidding will start at.........er.....fire in the hole!!! LOL

5. Aussie

Aussie <strong>Thunder From DownUnder</strong>

May 7, 2006
    Lynchburg, VA
    How does this happen? "U.S. warships have frequently collided with merchant ships in the busy shipping lanes of the Gulf.
    Reminds me of a story I heard years ago - American Task Force bearing down on a ship that would not move out of the way - American radio operator kept warning ship to move, they kept on refusing, and finally American said that it was part of the most powerful navy on Earth and it did'nt give way to any ship. Reply came back that it was a Canadian LightHouse Ship and they did'nt give a stuff who they were, they were'nt moving!
    Maybe the merchant ships are coated with the same material that Australian Submarines are coated with that absorb Sonar, maybe radar now as well. Hence the US Navy developing that high powered sonar that was driving whales etc into panic and then being banned by the Federal Courts - just a thought.

Reeferdriver Thanks this.
  6. Ronnocomot

Ronnocomot Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2006
    IL
    Believe me, you see an aircraft carrier from miles away, and destroyers are not tub toys either. I would suggest to any and all in the area to give them plenty of room.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.