Need a co driver

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by Rollinew, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollinew

Rollinew Guest

Hi all,I'm 49wm looking for a co driver out of Atlanta area..been with company for 17 years.run from Georgia to California and back.maybe florida.leave number or email...thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. centralscrutinizer

centralscrutinizer Bobtail Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Sounds like a great run. 17 yrs with the same carrier? I'm sure you are very happy with them. I am 58 with 16 yrs experience and 3.5 million miles. All ends and a perfect score. I am a Fl resident but no ties there at this time. I am willing to take my home time in Ga or anywhere. Looking to run hard for the next several years and make that $$$. Please call me at your convenience. Dave 561-222-1413.

4. centralscrutinizer

centralscrutinizer Bobtail Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Are you an O/O or a co driver? I have 16 yrs behind the wheel with a perfect score. 3.5 million miles and travel through all states and all weather conditions. I am easy to get along with and I am money motivated. Wanting to run hard for at least 2 yrs. and then who knows? Call, email or contact me through TR. Dave 561-222-1413 harddrivingman61@gmail.com.

5. neewhere3002

neewhere3002 Bobtail Member

Jun 6, 2018
    I got a run from chicago to california .70 split.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.