Need A Partner To Team With Me - Expedited Class B - Birmingham area

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by SlickLizard, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlickLizard

SlickLizard Bobtail Member

Jul 28, 2011
    Warrior, AL I-65, exit 294
    I'm trying to get on with Expediter Services out of Memphis. Basically, they supply the truck (straight trucks with sleepers) and right now, they're hiring drivers to work with FedEx Custom Critical (although we can choose to work with any carrier we choose, who is hiring). But they only hire teams, and I know no one who could team with me. As far as pay, that's determined by the carrier we choose, ES only provides the truck. I personally think this is the best way for anyone trying to get into the expediter business and who doesn't own a truck. I've heard a lot of good things about ES, and they provide late model Kenworths.

Now, I'm looking for a partner to team with. Would prefer someone living along I-22 from Memphis to Birmingham (preferably closer to Birmingham). Male, female, doesn't matter to me. Must have a class B cdl with air brakes and hazmat, no more than one wreck or ticket in the past year and no more than 3 wrecks or tickets in last 3 years.

If you're interested, take a look at ES's website, which is http://www.expediterservices.com/index.php and see what you think. Then we can try to put something together and get to working. I'm 50 years young, my plan is to work my ### off for ten more years and then retire.

If you have any questions I can answer, let me know. Looking forward to having a partner.

Seando71 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Flippy

Flippy Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Ocala, Florida
    Good Afternoon SlickLizard, I hear you are looking to get Teamed up. I'm 51 Years old and would like to talk too you further about possiably Teaming. However I'm located in Florida. That company that you speak of is advertising here also for Drivers. Please let me know how I can reach you? Thanks, Steve {Flippy}

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.