Need Class A van driver

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by dewittoffice, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewittoffice

dewittoffice Bobtail Member

Jun 29, 2016
    Hi
    We are looking for a Class A CDL OTR driver.
    Haul dry vans in the middle of the country, NO East or West Coast. Drivers run between 500 and 600 miles a day.
    Home on the weekends, unless you prefer to stay out.
    We are a small company out of Eastern Iowa.
    Call me if you are interested.
    Jenny
    563-219-4165
    Brock Trucking LLC

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tonyshealey

Tonyshealey Bobtail Member

Mar 3, 2017
    Hello

Im looking for a driving position with my wife.

Heres my story...

Seriously just want to drive and provide for my family.

My wife and I both have 6 months exp each driving 48 states and rarely need home time. We will drive our butts off.

The kicker is being a rookie, I made a bad decision and tried to avoid hitting 6 mule deer in the middle of the highway in MN at night last November and the truck fell on its left side.

Also: Have one speeding ticket in Comm Vehicle the month before doing 68 in a 60 coming down a hill in Rolla, MO.

One non DOT reportable from when I was in training that DID NOT happen. Swift told me not to worry about it wouldnt go on me. My trainer was with me and a guy next to me at a truck stop said I hit him - right in the middle of a spot that he was crashed into the night before from another driver that hit him and ran of course. He pointed out a spot about the size of a nickle where I had supposedly added damage. Didnt happen.

My wife has a spotless record!

We both would like to find a company where we can just run our butts off.

Not looking for a sob story but in all honesty I just want to provide for my family.

Ive been labelled for years as a veteran with ptsd and have struggled in the past providing for my family. Im tired of that and can not go back to that and will not accept disability.
    This last year was amazing her and I were able to get caught up on bills and provide for our family until this.
    Just hoping someone out there will please give us the opportunity to do that again.
    We will drive anywhere and can start immediately!
    I just want to work.
    Feel free to call, text or email

870-321-6338
    Tony_shealey@msn.com
    Thanks for taking the time to look over this
    Tony Shealey

Sent from my LG Mobile

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.