Need help finding a good tanker company in NJ

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by cherrybone, May 6, 2012.

1. cherrybone

cherrybone Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2012
    Plainfield, NJ
    I'm currently working for NFI, in NJ. However I'm looking to switch over to tanker. I would like to know if anyone have any info on a good tanker company. I'm looking to be home every day and good pay. Right now I'm off on the weekends and I'm home every day. Just looking for better pay and as I've heard tanker pays more.

The only thing that involves tanker that I want to avoid is hauling gas or diesel. I did that already and really didn't like all of the stress that came with that. Maybe it was the intense training I don't know but I would like to avoid gas and diesel. Chemical or such is more what I'm looking for. Thanks any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 1catfish

1catfish Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2010
    that's pretty high exspectations for chemical hauling......

4. wis bang

wis bang Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Levittown, PA
    There are only a few left, I really don;t know about them paying any more, LOL...

Quality carriers broker in the south along w/ Lacy Exp., Dana, Linden, Langer and Schneider..Eastern tank, B line...

R U North or South NJ?

5. Oi!

Oi! Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Florida
  6. GAlanFink

GAlanFink Medium Load Member

May 8, 2012
    Bucks County, PA
    Check out Foodliner, Inc. I drive for them (food grade smooth-bore tankers, 5-7000 gal). If you're looking for dry bulk, they do that too.

7. steel wheels

steel wheels Bobtail Member

Dec 30, 2010
    NJ
    Superior Carriers,terminal in Paulsboro nj.

8. oldmack

oldmack Light Load Member

Apr 9, 2011
    philadelphia, pa
    I know it's an older thread but I have been with Carbon Express out of Wharton, NJ for several years. Good pay and decent equipment for a mom and pop outfit.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.