need help finding warehouse in columbus indiana

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by bluegrassbandmom, Sep 19, 2007.

1. bluegrassbandmom

bluegrassbandmom Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2006
    plainfield, indiana
    I really hope someone may be able to help us here, my daughter was molested :biggrin_2554:by her father at a warehouse in columbus indiana, investigation is at a standstill right now due to -location of incident - needs to be determined, for juristiction, who and where it will be prosecuted, but guess what, noone is doing anything :biggrin_25510:so I am doing my own investigation to get this case going. Here is what I know:

Her dad is also a truck driver, and takes Ashley with him on small trips, or used to, so this one particular trip they went to a warehouse in columbus In, this particular place requires you to unhook after docking and park in a designated bobtail area, she also says that there is a chainlink fence on the property and something about a black tarp like thing around the fence.
    She also says that there were blue container things in the trailer with chinese type writing on them, and they took the trailer from mystery warehouse to putnam trucking warehouse at 70 and holt road (?)
    This incident occured in the bobtail parking area,:biggrin_2554: this is why I need to find this place, I have done searches on the internet and have come up with nothing.:biggrin_25510:
    If anyone knows this place with the few details provided it would be wonderful, if not, sorry you suffered through this post. I thank you in advance. :biggrin_25514:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckingBum

TruckingBum Light Load Member

Aug 26, 2007
    ga
    Theirs alot of wharehouses around columbus alot of auto part suppliers in the area.
    theirs a big bowling alley with the huge bowling pin as a landmark often used for directions.
    Any ways this doesnt make any sense if the authorites wanted to know where the vehicles was at all they would have to do is audit the truck.
    U say the incident occured indiana just keep hassleing people until one of the states gives in
    goodluck

4. bluegrassbandmom

Nov 15, 2006
    plainfield, indiana
    Truckingbum,
    Thanks for that info! I live here in Indiana and thought about going this route before actually driving down there, knowing that there are autoparts warehouses (etc..) helps alot and the bowling alley thing -very helpful.
    In the police detectives' report HE (the bad one) admitted to being at putnam trucking, but Ashley says that this happened in columbus, so when I found that out I called the detective and she never returned my calls because her report had already been submitted to Indianapolis police who are doing nothing, so that is where I come in-I'll play detective with y'alls help:biggrin_2552:. Being a trucker also, I know that because not too many shippers/recvrs will have you unhook and park in a bobtail area, it should be fairly easy to find.

5. Truckin Juggalo

Truckin Juggalo Medium Load Member

Aug 5, 2006
    Madisonville, TN
    you know it could be the ummm... Dorel Juvenile Products Warehouse its huge, (i just checked my satcom i dont have the load info but i know the directions and they have container's there) umm its I-65 Exit 68 go East on SR-46 for about 9 stoplights and then TR onto South Gladstone Ave and Dorel will be on your RHS its huge cant miss it plenty of Walmart trailers there its the 1st bldg on the RHS, and from your descritpion thats where she probably is, they have a policy after you recive your dock assignment pull your tandems to the rear and back in chock tires drop trailer and park along side the fence

6. TruckingBum

Aug 26, 2007
    ga
    Im curious how old is she,
    also mayb give the police some time to work things out ,?how long has it been?
    If you dont wanna drive down you could always try out google earth.

7. bluegrassbandmom

Nov 15, 2006
    plainfield, indiana
    she is 10 (going on 30) this happened on or around july 3rd, I recieved a pm awhile ago and believe we have a hit, Dorel juvenile group warehouse it said there were lots of walmart trailers there and I asked Ashley about that and she said yes there were as well as jb hunt and ups trucks/trailers so on sunday I will drive her down and verify the location. thanks to all who replied and I will keep y'all posted!

8. TruckingBum

Aug 26, 2007
    ga
    2 months ago that someone is still free.
    Thats a definite problem make a call to the ag office in indiana.
    If you know it was in indiana i dont c the point of making her go bac their.
    But nonetheless i hope you find your justice.

9. truckerjaw

truckerjaw Light Load Member

Feb 6, 2007
    I can't help with the location but my heart goes out to you and your little girl. Hope every thing works out.

10. bluegrassbandmom

Nov 15, 2006
    plainfield, indiana
    TJ, and all who have replied:biggrin_25514::biggrin_25514::biggrin_25514:,
    I took Ashley down there today and guess what? as soon as we turned onto Gladstone she said this is it, there is the black thing on the fence that we parked next to, so we went back to the police dept and they were very helpful, and were on the phone with someone immediatly concerning our case maybe the investigator who was at home or something, anyway they asked how I found out where, I told them that I enlisted the help of my trucker friends and this is only a possible location (before going there) right now-turns out to be THE LOCATION, It happened twice the same day right there next to that fence. We will keep you all posted on the happenings of this one, I hope Ashley gets (and me) gets justice for this discusting act against an innocent child.

11. Ronnocomot

Ronnocomot Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2006
    IL
    What does having a location to show police prove?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.