Need help, incorrect report on my PSP

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by Pauly210, Jun 27, 2017.

1. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    If you were put OOS you should have a copy of that report. Does it say anything about under the influence on there? It must if it shows on your PSP. I'm surprised you still have a job. You can do the DataQ thing but that will go back the the cop that wrote you up to begin with so don't hold your breath on that. Seeing a lawyer is your best bet now. Try Road Law. He does trucking problems. 405 242 2030

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Even then, with the time frame....
    The cop won't remember, he'll just have his notes. Which will support whatever he wrote up.
    Courts may or may not be helpful. Like above, I see no way around it other than talking to a lawyer, likely a contract lawyer, not a ticket jockey.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  4. Pauly210

Pauly210 Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2017
    Yes I just found out ill have to go through data q to take it off it sucks but atleast I got away with my license not being suspended.or a ticket as it twchnically should have.don't understand htf they put that on my record I called pa n no ticket on file..ill have to cough up 3 bills to clean it up..that psp pre employment screening report is no joke..goes deeper than the mvr..

buddyd157 and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  5. Wallyjr

Wallyjr Light Load Member

Mar 27, 2017
    When you smelled the weed when you got in truck you should have immediately opened passenger door and kicked her ### out of the truck!!! It's not worth losing your livelihood over a piece of ###!!!

crb, buddyd157, astright and 2 others Thank this.
  6. Pauly210

Pauly210 Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2017
    Well I called pa and there is no record of a ticket.so I guess that cop put it on my psp report don't know but reality I got away without being cited that night..although my rider got arrested..does any one know of a company that will hire with that bogus oos for being under the influence charge on my record?

7. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    you will never be able to convince any employer it was a bogus charge.

maybe @Chinatown however, can help you, best of luck, and in the future, DO NOT PICK UP ANY RIDERS..????

crb Thanks this.
  8. Pauly210

Pauly210 Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2017
    Anyway does any one know of trucking companies that do not do psp report?

9. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    it is not the companies that put out a PSP report, it is the DOT, or other law enforcement officer doing the work of the DOT at the time one gets pulled over. (many states have a working relationship with the DOT to do thier job)

i am sure ALL trucking companies are on file since they have an MC number, or DOT number.

no way to get around this, that i am aware of.

i think you have a DAC subscription mixed up with the PSP.

10. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i do believe you have to go through the law enforcement division of where this took place, and plea your case with them. you may not have been given any ticket, but the officer "could have" done an inspection on you. from my understanding, this cannot be removed.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.