Need Info

Discussion in 'CR England' started by newbie382006, Sep 21, 2006.

1. newbie382006

newbie382006 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2006
    Augusta, Ga
    I am leaving tomorrow evening from Augusta, Ga to Texas to start class room training for CRE. I would like to know what I am in for. Every site I have been to has nothing for the newcomers to look for.. Instead everyone has something negative I was wandering if anyone could tell me what to expect on the good side. From my research I have talked to some drivers for CRE and they had nothing negative to say. But here everyone is negative is there anything positive?????????????>?

Thank You,

:confused2:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Woodstock

Woodstock Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2006
    China Grove, NC
    I'm positive you'll be regretting your decision to go to work for CRE...
    I hope your experience with CRE is better than mine was.

4. Burky

Burky Road Train Member

He asked the question three weeks ago, and was leaving the next morning. He should be just about trained by now, if he didn't get caught up in a lease deal.

5. MrBill

MrBill Bobtail Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Ok! CRE is interviewing over here. The recruiter I talked to was pretty up front about the first three or four months that you will be too busy to do anything but drive but isn't that the case with all of them.

I am still looking to find the company that is hiring newbies that is gonna treat you with a little TLC. Schneider sounded pretty good.

6. NannyB

NannyB Light Load Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Greenville, Texas
    MrBill everything I have heard is that Schnieder is a good company. They train on a stimulator and have all the modern equipment at their school. Skid pad the such I don't believe you would go wrong there. Since being here on the forum I have talked to a couple of drivers regarding their training program and it seems to ok..Stay away from Tri State I went there and boy other than I went in on a grant and didn't have to pay any thing I did keep it between the white lines and that was about it...

7. skullitor

skullitor Medium Load Member

Aug 5, 2005
    New England
    The Simulator at SNI is only a part of your training.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.