Need Info

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by cimosawbe, Dec 16, 2007.

1. cimosawbe

cimosawbe Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Richmiond Hill ON
    Seasons greetings, Has anyone heard of Kennedy Transportation Network Ltd.? Located in Mississauga Ontario.
    I am thinking of becoming an owner/operator and Kennedy has a means. But like anyone who wants your business they will tell you what you want to hear. I am hoping someone who has had any dealings with Kennedy can give me some info. I want to get all the info I can before I become committed to 110 Large. Thanks in advance, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jayo

jayo Bobtail Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Windsor,Ontario
    DO NOT EVEN SPEAK TO THESE PEOPLE AT KENNEDY TRUCKING AGAIN!!
    It is a scam. They promise big bucks, they can't deliver. They answer all your questions and tell you all the answers you want to hear.

They will get you into a $110,000.00 truck lease and then you are stuck. They will try to set you up with companies like TST and Dynamex (great companies mind you) but these companies will tell you people working for them don't make the money that Kennedy promises that you will make.

Next they will connect you with Aberstar (the company that is owned by Kennedy themselves) promising the big money here. Only issue is Aberstar runs your truck crazy heavy and hard drivers very hard and the truck and driver are done after 2 years. You plead with Kennedy to help you and they basically continue to lie and deceive you and basically tell you that you are #### out of luck. Your only choice to make the lease payments on the truck is to drive it like a nut for Aberstar.

STAY AWAY FROM KENNEDY!!

4. cimosawbe

cimosawbe Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Richmiond Hill ON
    Thanks for the heads-up. I really appreciate your feedback. I am having difficulty in finding work, being a new driver and all, and I was seriously thinking of calling Kennedy back, but after your advise, and some advise from others, my mind is made up. Thanks again for stopping me from making a big mistake.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.