need job good mvr bad dac

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by jb9033, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InMyDreams

InMyDreams Light Load Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Kingston, Wa

so THAT'S the secret with CRE. I applied for a co. driver position and was DE-NIED ... so that makes a little more sense. Maybe I need to call back and tell them that I'm interested in a Lease. But here's the thing ... how long can you string them along about the lease without actually getting into one? Also, heard their co. drivers generally make out better than l/os ... is this true?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    So far, the only good reports about C.R. England that I've read here are from folks who've only been with that company for a few months, then we don't hear from them anymore. Kinda makes me wonder what happened to them.

Some who've given good reports about C.R.E. with only a few months experience there come back later and revise their good reports to bad reports. I'm thinkin' those who gave good reports at first, then quit posting, might just be too embarrassed to admit they were mistaken about C.R. England's good points.

My advice, based on my opinion of C.R. England is to NOT even attempt to "string them along", but rather to avoid C.R.E. all together. C.R. England is known to poison DAC records. IMO, it just isn't worth taking the chance. :biggrin_25512:

InMyDreams Thanks this.
  4. InMyDreams

InMyDreams Light Load Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Kingston, Wa
    I think it's obvious: there's the CR England monster which resides at various terminals and occasionally eats drivers. Much like that monster who lives in the dryer at the laundromat and eats single socks ... you know the one.

In all seriousness though, embarrassment is probably the key word here. you've got to swallow A LOT of pride to come back to a forum where people told you "RUN #######" and you said, "NAW, IT'LL BE DIFFERENT FOR ME" ... know what I mean? Thinking about it though, I like the CRE monster better.

losttrucker, AfterShock and Wen782 Thank this.
  5. jb9033

jb9033 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2007
    got the pete 387 :biggrin_25525: sign at 10 am and get rolling and by the way all the company passed but most of the lease guys were booted well will keep yall updated

6. doubledragon5

doubledragon5 Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Lewisville TX
    We have a CR England training school here in Texas down in Cedar Hill off of 67.. I just laugh everytime I see the rolling down the service lane...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.