Need personal logistics/warehousing company?

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by NerdTrucker, Jun 18, 2018.

1. NerdTrucker

NerdTrucker Bobtail Member

May 25, 2016
    Here's what I want: I want a company that will provide a specific mailing address, where I can mail or carry prepared boxes, for storage, or for shipping somewhere else via FedEx/UPS at my online command... Basically a version of what we are part of as truckers for the big companies, but scaled down for personal small business use. Cost proportional to how much I store/mail would be nice.

Anyone know if this exists? I can't find it online.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    They exist down to smaller scale like you're seeking, I think. I'd start by calling a sales number at UPS and see if they can point you in the right direction.

I searched "small scale forwarding logistics" on Google and found quite a few places to start.

Would you maybe sell via Amazon or Walmart Online?

4. NerdTrucker

May 25, 2016
    Thanks, that's something to start with. One issue is that I'm single and doing OTR trucking, so shipping out items from home to buyers requires getting home time. I'd also like to be able to snag items (antiques and such) on the road, mail them to this place from somewhere, and be able to resell remotely, or get deliveries there, and resend them elsewhere if I decide to do home time in vacation spot far from home.

Anyway, I'll do some more searching, thanks for your reply!

5. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    Maybe a larger eBay seller who has a brick and mortar place (business location) might offer such a service.

6. NerdTrucker

May 25, 2016
    Not a bad idea, thx.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.