Need some help....

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by ConcreteAngel, Oct 23, 2007.

1. ConcreteAngel

ConcreteAngel Light Load Member

Aug 23, 2007
    Hello.. I'm looking to find drivers from either RBX, Inc (Springfield, MO) or All Freight Systems (Kansas City, KS).... I want to know if they like to work for either one.. or maybe know anything about either one......

Anyone can answer this even if they have talked to a driver in passing... Thanks in advance!

CA :biggrin_25519:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jaguar115

Jaguar115 Heavy Load Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Warsaw, Mo
    I can give you information about All Freight...I was leased onto them for about 6 months last year. The people there are some of the nicest I have been around. They are truly driver friendly! Especially Natalie, the load coordinator..I told her I liked to run south, loved to goto Laredo Tx...That is where she ran me, every now and then she would get in a tight spot and ask me to help her out. Take a load to Pa or someplace I didnt like to go. She always got me back and never forgot about the help I gave.
    They run Peterbilts and have some 53' reefers, mostly 48' though and OLD! There in lies the only problem I had with them...They haul mostly meat loads, always maxed out on the weight. If the trailer was lucky enough to be loaded correctly and on time, usually the reefer would break down before making your destination. I had 3 different trailers stop working about 100 miles away from the yard. Had to back track and get them fixed, all with no pay for the additional miles. This happened in a 2 week time span. Decided I had enough and left...If they would modernize their trailer fleet, I wouldnt have a problem going back. Hope this helped..Good luck

4. ConcreteAngel

ConcreteAngel Light Load Member

Aug 23, 2007
    Thanks J for the info...I've actually still looking around.. Haven't yet mad a decision....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.