Need to find a lease/purchase type finance company to buyout a lease from paccar

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Dbdass, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Dbdass

Dbdass Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2020
    Have an opportunity to take over the truck I been driving for over a year..have a lot of time and u reimbursed parts etc..owner is willing to work with me to purchase the truck for its payoff off approx $17,000.00..bad thing is I worked for cash money for the last 2 years...fico is 589...and climbing my way back out...I don’t have a lot of extra money upfront but the truck is working but need the bulk of the cash faster to buyout the lease from paccar...I bought two trucks and trailers in my life thru a company that u wd pay them the first and last months payment down then whatevr payment til it was paid off then u paid $1.00 and the title was then turned over to me...Anyone know of a place like this around ?? I worked with Susquebanc Lease Co years ago wonderful experience but think they closed the doors??? Help need to do this ASAP..thank you and don’t drink the cool aid or eat the green jello the government is trying to shove at us...be safe thank you

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckerPete1990

TruckerPete1990 Road Train Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
    So you been working for cash do you have the money to just pay it off? If not it's a horrible time to buy a truck. If you don't got $17k in the bank you will be bankrupt in a year or less

jsnell Thanks this.
  4. Dbdass

Dbdass Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2020
    First off I wd like to say thank you to everyone that has responded and those who continue to help...hope all of u and ur families are well and stay safe..would u recall on the 1099 is there a minimum amount of revenue required to qualify? I’ll be checking the sites later this afternoon when I’m done working...just thought maybe u wd know...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.