New Car Hauler

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by DerpaDerpa, Apr 19, 2016.

1. DerpaDerpa

DerpaDerpa Bobtail Member

Dec 10, 2015
    looking to start a career in car hauling I live in FL and wanted to know if there are any companies to drive for out here that will train me I only have 4 months of dry van experience I know its not much but I really want to do car hauling and im aware its very hard and dangerous work if anyone knows a company that will take me on with my little experience please let me know thank you

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Nwroten

Nwroten Bobtail Member

Apr 4, 2015
    Autohaulertraining.com in Orange Park, Fl will train you and might even be able to find a company to take you on.

DerpaDerpa Thanks this.
  4. DraeBeEasy

DraeBeEasy Light Load Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Any info for San Antonio leads?

5. Lozano212

Lozano212 Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2019
    Any inf about car hauler training at NJ ?

6. Nobroker

Nobroker Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Why would anyone want to start hauling cars ? Pay is at all time lows. Walmart drivers make more than most car haulers with fewer hazards and better benefits

7. Lozano212

Lozano212 Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2019

I don't want to work for them...
    Because they have only OTR

8. Nobroker

Jul 1, 2016
    There are plenty of local jobs, I made more at Pepsi and U.S. foods than im making with cars.

9. Lozano212

Lozano212 Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2019

Oh that very good men... I'm taking a training today

10. Banker

Banker Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Over the last 30 years I have worked with guys that formerly worked at Pepsi and US Foods. If you are making less than that hauling cars maybe you are hauling the wrong cars. I know there are always going to be negative people on this forum, but if it sucks that bad, why are you still doing it? Most of the hard charging company drivers I know are making over $100,000. I am going to net over $200,000 this year and I leave nearly 20 hours a week on the clock almost every week. Look in your mirror and ask yourself what am I doing differently than people who are doing well in this industry. It would be easier to change what it is you are doing than to continually do the same thing that you seem to hate. I agree there are plenty of local jobs that pay well, I had a #### good one before I became a carhauler. Most LTL’s will pay you more than Pepsi and US Foodservice. If you just want to be negative, carry on driver.

Bo Hunt, BigBob410, Sifu and 2 others Thank this.
  11. Nobroker

Jul 1, 2016
    I guess all the drivers i know just like to say they make less money than they really do. Man if i could make 200k net ? You do understand the difference between net and gross ? Because if you net 200k a year driving 40-50 hrs a week your quite the rock star, you should set record earnings in car hauling.

The o.p. is looking for local work and has no experience , Telling someone they can make 100k plus a year working 50 hrs a week hauling cars local with the direction rates are going is complete b.s.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.