New concrete agitator truck need feedback

Discussion in 'Australian Truckers Forum' started by phsgasit, Feb 8, 2014.

1. phsgasit

phsgasit Bobtail Member

Feb 8, 2014
    I am looking at purchasing a 2014 Freightliner COLUMBIA, CL112 360hp 8x4 6 speed auto with airbag rear end.. for use carrying concrete agitator.
    Or a Mack Metroliner 2013 320hp 8x4 6 speed auto with rubber rear end..

I can not find any reviews on these models ??

Any owners that can comment on these models good and bad.. and which truck would you buy and why.

Both trucks are new and both about the same purchase price…

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kaygirl

kaygirl Light Load Member

Oct 14, 2013
    Western Australia
    i can't help you with that, sorry. i don't think a whole lot of people look here in the aussie forum. you might be better posting your question elsewhere on the forum to get a better response.

4. hcmick

hcmick Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2014
    canberra
    yeah mate boral next door to us run both not sure about myself but they have alot of great service and honest running with the freightliner
    the macks always seem to be being worked on the drivers seem to hate em as well

5. matthew c

matthew c Bobtail Member

Dec 14, 2014
    I have own a freightliner Columbia cl112 8 X 4 for nearly two years, have had problems with tyre wear on the second steer only getting about 35,000 km's out of them, freightliner are supplying tyres until they fix the problem if they ever do. For this reason I would be buying one of these trucks at least until you know they fixed this problem.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.