New Covid mutation causes blindness.

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Jun 21, 2021.

1. slow.rider

slow.rider Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    Yes it does. It clarifies from whom "the point" is coming, and the fact that they've been lying about who they are. There isn't any actual point anyway, just more baseless innuendo.

Muskie Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    The funny thing about science is flip-flopping is part of the deal and nothing to be ashamed of. You follow the evidence where it leads and sometimes it leads the opposite direction of what the expectations were. Being able to change your mind based on evidence is a laudable ideal.

Muskie Thanks this.
  4. Muskie

Muskie Medium Load Member

Feb 27, 2019
    That's why I find science weak. Never admit your wrong. Just change the findings or facts to fit your narrative. The world will bend to my will. I am the world, the world is me! Hail!

For only $50, you too can be a Master of the Universe supporter. True mercenaries do not check the box below but remain month to month. In return you will be receiving an official master of the universe ring as worn by Ming the Merciless.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
    slow.rider Thanks this.
  5. slow.rider

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    They do admit when they're wrong. When was the last time your hero admitted as much?

Muskie Thanks this.
  6. slow.rider

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    ######, I can never tell when you're joking. Lol

Muskie Thanks this.
  7. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    As if one's age has a bearing on the validity one's posts.

AModelCat Thanks this.
  8. slow.rider

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    It wasn't a millenial who said Obama was born in Kenya and there were no Russians in Trump Tower and Ted Cruz's dad shot JFK and thousands of Americans were shown on TV cheering 9/11 and the noise from windmills causes cancer and the virus will disappear like magic in the spring and China stole the election and the California wildfires were started by a giant space laser and the Texas natural gas lines froze because of windmills and the Maricopa County election database has been deleted.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.