New S.B.L in chicago, il

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by Ljrc, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Ljrc

Ljrc Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2018
    If [GALLERY=][/GALLERY]an employee will lying for their product or service . Then think about their management or business
    Owner ...
    They will play customers cancelled the loads after you booked it ..This is a bad joking business.. Amber is a manager .. not she is not .but she potentially talk to me about my using my truck like a manager when I first time meet her in New SBL yard .. today I should pick up load for her and I could not do it BC she is a big liar she booked two loads (early Tuesday)with me for 1.2k (need$50 truck wash not included) each from Friday and Saturday to robards ,KY ( I did for her 2 loads ready 3 cancelled ). She set 9am pick on Friday and 1130am on Saturday . Thursday 13:40 she call me said "Friday load not finished to 1400pm on friday . I tell her I can not do it BC I already have 2 loads cover by KTB to WI .I TELL HER 1400pm pick up you can find other truck to cover Friday load . I am going to find the load go to Decker ,in ( it's my cover load to WI) and I have to call KTB to change my appointment time .. soon later (2mins) she called me back said the load be 9am she will paid more money for her worker over night to finished the product and she promised me I will be leaving at 11am to 12pm .. and I told her I will be there early than 9am .. today I arrived 710am NEW SBL . CHecked in 7:15 am text to her .she doesn't respond .until 11am I find her and ask her what's door for me . She did not talk to me and she let her real manage Lee talk to me about late of the load . I said do yout best load me at 1300pm .and I have other load pick. until 12pm I talk to other manager Mike 2 times 1220pm they load me 1 pallet then nobody care the load . To 1250 I tell her unload 1 pallet I need to leaving empty for my next load 240miles . I don't have time to do yours .
    I was on my way to decker ,IN amber called me tell me she is not give me the load on Saturday. I am
    Ok but NEW SBL need pay $300 for layover lying pick up time and $300 for booked truck service on Saturday and canceled on Friday afternoon ( could not find the cover ) .. both their real manager text me in 4 hrs try fault me down .. I will keep post newer status of the case .. don't try NEW SBL they play customers cancelled the load all the time.

jsnell Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buzzarddriver

buzzarddriver Road Train Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Can some one please translate this for me????????

whoopNride and bzinger Thank this.
  4. GreenPete359

GreenPete359 Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Driving my recliner
    For me too please

5. hotrod1653

hotrod1653 Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Somewhere in America
    Me thinks they be speaking gibberish.

6. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    anger and disgust makes for very confusing wording.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.