New School Starting in February

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by CaliRaised, Dec 20, 2021.

1. CaliRaised

CaliRaised Light Load Member

Dec 20, 2021
    Dutch Maid Logistics has for a long time helped employees with its parent company Wiers Farms obtain their CDL A. They did so without actually operating a school. With the new requirement set to take effect in February that will require attending a recognized school of CDL training in order to obtain a class A CDL, Dutch Maid Logistics is going to be forming a school. This is a good company, located in Willard, OH. They hire from all over, but mostly out of Ohio and neighboring states, as well as the east coast.

Chinatown and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. snowmantrucking101

snowmantrucking101 Heavy Load Member

Mar 8, 2017
    If i'm not mistaken, the only recruiter there named Jeff, i think is his name will lie thru his teeth to you.

Tell you, oh yeah we got you all approved. Then when you really start asking questions about areas of travel, training, benefits, etc.
    you'll quickly get informed..."we don't feel like you would be a good fit here". Joke as* company if there ever was one!

4. CaliRaised

Dec 20, 2021
    That's not true at all. Very good company and everything that I have been told is what has been taking place.

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  5. snowmantrucking101

snowmantrucking101 Heavy Load Member

Mar 8, 2017
    If you're getting anything, great for you.

CaliRaised Thanks this.
  6. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    We know the Weirs personally. Good bunch of people. Jeff is still there; good guy, IMHO! So is Sam. And Luis. AND .. yes, the Florida Farm is right near where the wife grew up. This new school opportunity is gonna be awesome!

I'll update if I hear more (or as I do.) A pal of mine (well, wife's) is there, now!

Shout out, to Kerry!

ps: @Luccc ... 2 years at DML now, yes?

:) Tom

Boondock, CaliRaised and Chinatown Thank this.
  7. CaliRaised

Dec 20, 2021
    Kerry here. ☺️

8. CaliRaised

Dec 20, 2021
    The Dutch Maid Logistics school has been up and running for a few months now. Multiple drivers every week are completing the school and beginning OTR training with a trainer.

I have been there for nearly a year. I gave thought to switching to another company, but DML has recently increased pay. They really treat their drivers pretty well. Nothing is perfect, but they genuinely care. The management listens to their drivers. I can speak to the main boss personally, if I want. I run my butt off (avg. 2900 miles/week) and stay out months at a time. My gross pay is up to $1600/week average.

DML will take drivers who have background issues. They can't work with everything, but they will shoot straight with you.

I am not posting this to get any referrals. I really don't care about any of that. I am simply providing current information on a company that @Chinatown often posts as a suggested company to check out.

Boondock, tscottme and Chinatown Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.