Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by bjrb, Apr 7, 2007.

1. bjrb

bjrb Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Hey has anyone heard anything about a company called Valley Transportation? It's a flatbed company, I'm trying to decide who to drive for them or TMC. Thank's for any help you can give.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Matthews

Matthews Medium Load Member

Apr 5, 2007
    Akron,OH
    I have not heard about Valley Transportation myself but others probly have. We are in the Flatbed Industry and I can tell you we pull alot of freight for TMC threw our Carrier who's brokered the loads from TMC.

TMC is know as the BLACK FLEET of Petes!

They take pride in their RIDES and that's what makes them stand out in the flatbed division greater than the rest. You as a driver are required to WASH your truck each WEEK.

If i was to make a choice I would go with who ive heard nothing but good things about.

From the looks of Valley Transportations fleet, You would have a better image driving for TMC.
    That my opinion......

Have you ever driven a Peterbilt?
    I myself Love em........ They are TOP of their Class along with Kay-Dubs....

All the best,
    Matthew

4. bjrb

bjrb Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Thank's for the info, and no I've not driven pete I'm straight out of school I know I like the way they are about there trucks I keep my car clean so I would very much like to keep my truck clean.:biggrin_255:

5. Matthews

Matthews Medium Load Member

Apr 5, 2007
    Akron,OH
    Im not kidding you at all TMC has some of the Sweetest rides on the ROAD!
    [​IMG]

Detailed Specifications Engine Caterpillar C-15 475 Wheel Base 265" Engine Brake Yes Tire Size 11R22.5LP Sleeper Ultra Cab Frame Steel Transmission 13 Speed Interior Platinum L Axles Tandem A/C Yes Rear End Ratio 3.55 Power Steering Yes Serial No. 1XP5DB9X54D817628 Color Black 5th Wheel Airslide Tank Capacity 300 gallons Front Wheels Aluminum Odometer 473,941 Rear Wheels Aluminum

Ive taken a quick view of Vally's trucks and they look nothing like this....
    Their are far and few Companies who has trucks quit like this.... No Lie..

All the best,
    Matt

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.