No power. At a loss here. Losing hair.

Discussion in 'Volvo Forum' started by Amram, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Amram

Amram Medium Load Member

Feb 4, 2017
    Yeah that's not true because you there are frackin trucks all over the place nobody wants. I didn't get a frackin lemon nobody wants these fracking trucks after they hit 500,000 miles. Where are you from? Nobody wants epa 2010 engines because not a #### one of them run. I go to these Volvo shops all the time and there are brand new trucks sitting there not running, owners going broke. why? because emissions problems. it's never the engine it's the crap after the engine. it's always emmissions it's never the engine. it's not because I got a lemon. I have had four of these trucks with this def crap on them every one of them had problems and the freaking Kenworth I had tried to tell me in my fracking sleep.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Amram

Amram Medium Load Member

Feb 4, 2017
    So why don't you take your tree-hugging crap somewhere else. This def crap is worse for the environment than a normal diesel truck. The rest of us are trying to make money so we can live happily and not die alone in one of these motherfracking trucks. What's hilarious is the most the time the idiots talking about saving the environment while they go climb in their 99 or older truck with no emissions and then preach to the rest of us why we're trying to do what it takes to keep our pieces of crap running.

Western flyer Thanks this.
  4. Amram

Amram Medium Load Member

Feb 4, 2017
    It figures you're from Europe shut up

5. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    lolwut

6. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Sorry for being so blunt about it. I'm all out of patience after arguing with my family all week over gun control.

7. Amram

Amram Medium Load Member

Feb 4, 2017
    Until you have experienced how damaging this emission system is to your financials no matter what you do to take care of the truck no matter how well you take care of the truck it still breaks. You have no room to talk ma.n It's not because I got a lemon. There are plenty of these dang truck sitting at dealerships all over the place that do not run. The EPA10 emission system does not work that is why so many truck makers are going to battery powered. Also natural gas because this crap is broken. The diesel is dying thanks to this emission system.

8. Amram

Amram Medium Load Member

Feb 4, 2017
    I spent $12,000 on a Thermo King tripac Evolution just so I didn't have to idle all this crap. Try to reduce wear and tear on this emmissions junk so it would not fail and guess what it's still failed. Ahi modules, nox sensors, 7th injectors, def injectors, def pumps, DPFs, EGR coolers, EGR valve, delta p sensors, venturi pipes. it's Non-Stop.

9. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    This thread is great.
    The amount of money that can be burnt up at
    These shops is unreal.
    Everything's in the thousands.
    You must have a big bank account.

10. Amram

Amram Medium Load Member

Feb 4, 2017
    I had a big bank account and then I bought a 2013 truck when it was brand new

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.