Nor-Tex Transport in Greenville, TX is looking for good experienced drivers.
- Family owned company of 40 Company Drivers and 5 O/O.
- Trucks are Peterbilt, Volvo, and Mack we have both auto and manual transmissions.
- Some trucks are equipped with fridge and APU
- 53' swing door, vans.
- Riders and Pets OK
- We use Omnitracks ELD on all units.
- 48 State including NYC and Cali.
- $.50-$.65CPM Pay every Friday Direct Deposit W2*
- Home most weekends (stay out if you wish)
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- $1,000 sign on bonus
- $500 referral bonus
- Clean Inspection Bonus $500 level 1, $250 Level 2, $100 Level 3.About You
Willing to work! If you have to stop at every truck stop on the road, we are not for you.
Ready to start ASAP, we have 3 trucks ready for good drivers.
Call or Text Paul at 903-900-8970
- 2+ Years verifiable Exp (May consider less with driving school)
- No more than 1 preventable in the last 2 years
- No more than 1 moving violation in 2 years
- No DUI/DWI 10 years
- No failed or refused D/A tests
- Proficient with HOS
- Positive attitude
*Options include Salary or 1099
Nor-Tex Transport looking for Company Drivers
What kind of freight do you haul? Do the drivers need HAZ-MAT?
Are your trucks dry vans, reefers, tankers, hoppers, or flatbeds?
Are there forward facing and / or driver facing cameras inside of your trucks?
God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!
The absolute sheer driving force of our national economy - without truck drivers, our entire national economy would come to an absolute standstill - if not outright be dead.
Over the mountains, through the woods, into the valleys, coast to coast, from sea to shining sea - truck drivers can and do go anywhere and everywhere, every day, every night, all year round.
We haul whatever fits, no HAZMAT, but a tanker endorsement helps as we have a customer who ships in liquid totes.
We are 100% 53' van
We do not have cameras installed, but I do recommend drivers use them.
I hope this helps.inandoutoftrouble Thanks this.