North Dakota Crude Hauler

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by LDLWells, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDLWells

LDLWells Heavy Load Member

Jan 14, 2019
    I'm looking to put a driver in a truck, no slip seating, for local work in Stanley, ND. The truck is leased on to Iowa Tank Lines. In the years that I have been here there hasn't been much of a slow down after oil went bust in 2014. I think there was a week back in June of last year but I digress. This is hauling crude oil from well sites to unload locations around Stanley, Tioga, or New Town, ND. It is a local position, there is no sleeping in the truck.

The major stuff:
    -One truck, I still drive it everyday until I find someone to take over for driving. It's well maintained. If anything breaks it gets fixed asap before it turns into a bigger problem.
    -Pay is 30% of the gross. I have rate sheets plus I keep open books so there's no question about pay. Expect around $300 a day
    -Oilfield gets a 24 hour reset. If you like to work a lot this is the job for you. We can do five days on, one day off or four days on, one day off. It's up to you.
    -After 90 days you will start accruing sick time and vacation time plus $500 a month with proof of purchase of health insurance
    -Pay is every Friday
    -A clothing allowance is provided
    -After 18 months a purchase plan for a tractor can be discussed. It's a purchase not a lease

Some stuff that I get asked frequently. I'm not trying to be rude but I get these questions at least once a day:

No, I cannot move you up here.
    No, you cannot stay in the truck for anything less than an emergency (weather, out of hours)
    Yes, we can help you find a place to stay. No, we won't pay for it.
    Yes, chaining up may be required but it's minimal and only to get out of a bad situation.
    Yes, you can work nights or days it really doesn't matter just expect days to be more crowded and you will get less done.

If interested I can be reached at 970.518.8784
    Thomas Lewis
    LDL Well Services

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.