Not being paid I'm locked out my eld and my trailer has leak

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Trucker1808, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Trucker1808

Trucker1808 Light Load Member

Dec 7, 2018
    I said it seemed to be sensor Weeks ago and I took to lazy Ta in dansville, NY and they didnt see anything and claimed it was sensor. Now I see and hear a leak so I'm done. Bon voyage

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trucker1808

Dec 7, 2018
    True that's why I won't work for folks like that. Going to big company with benefits and home on weekends

MartinFromBC and Matt1924 Thank this.
  4. that's where you save money for a rainy day..drive to scale ask for an inspection say shut It Down..
    call the idiot owner say I'm not driving unsafe equipment I'm going to do one of two things but the good news is if you want to fire me or try to put an abandoned on my report and you are refusing to fix it at least the officer right here will be happy to notate that on your safety score reported to the CSA
    call the wife or call a cab Rent-A-Car clean out the truck leave it..

5. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    Screenshot_20190812-095601.png

6. Trucker1808

Dec 7, 2018
    I got to rental tow place to tow the tractor and trailer. I'm going to start with heartland Express next Monday on the shorthaul salary position minimum $1100 a week and home weekends Im done with the lies of good pay from small companies going over my hours and no resets only recapping. Oh and if the wife didn't get on my nerves I wouldn't have went to Chicago otr she got her act together so I'm gonna stay regional lol.

7. Trucker1808

Dec 7, 2018
  8. just don't go in expecting every promise it's made be ready for not what's expected...
    it's easier when starting with a new place sometimes all promises are not fulfilled.
    don't think you found the greatest thing since sliced bread because if you go in with high expectations thinking it's going to be everything they said most of the time that usually isn't something gets thrown into the mix and screws it up..
    but that's where it comes down to carving out your Niche finding something where it fits for you it may not fit for everybody else

Trucker1808 Thanks this.
  9. Trucker1808

Dec 7, 2018
    Yeah, man Ive come to see that I work for 2 snall companies and it worked for me but the first one was seasonal and a triaxle and the other started having no freight my last 2 months with them so I had to go plus they started acting like I was going to come to annual review meetings for free while they freight was slow. Nah they did let me keep their truck tho and other was guaranteed 200 a day rather it was a 3 hr shift or a 10 hr and home everyday free lunch and pleasant boss nothing but positive but winter hit and no more work. I'm pretty flexible tho as long as I'm paid and given a break I can do it I'm just tryna meet my goal

10. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    SNAFU-Situation Normal All F****** Up
    (popular saying during World War II)

FUBAR-F***** Up Beyond All Recognition

Trucker1808 and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  11. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i thought it was "repair"..??

Trucker1808 and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.