Nudist trucking

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Sea0fgreen, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    One of the things I learned is how fun it is to be about an hour or 90 minutes out of a place like Atlanta after a big sporting event has finished. If there is a full moon out a lady's rear will shine as she squats. When a female consumes alcohol for some reason her upper torso gets really hot. Since this has to stay G rated I will leave the other stuff seen up to your imaginations.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GreenPete359

GreenPete359 Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Driving my recliner
    Since we aren’t spooning, sleeping in separate beds or at least at separate times, and sleeping in our own bedding, yeah i sleep in my Bday suite always have always will. Don’t ask and don’t tell. When we slept at the same time, i would get in bed under the covers & pull my boxers, then put them down by my feet. I would also slip them back on before taking my covers off when i woke up.

4. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    So is it ok to show up at a shipper nude? Just tell them you are actually a nudist, so calm down.

5. jlafume

jlafume Light Load Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Victorville,Ca
    Most drivers show up in there pajamas Anyway

Bakerman and TaterFox Thank this.
  6. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
    Just... don't.

Blackshack46 Thanks this.
  7. IndianaF150

IndianaF150 Medium Load Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Don’t sleep nude if you work for Millis unless you want dan millis posting your nude photos in his office and bedroom.

Yes, their cameras do see into the sleeper.

IluvCATS Thanks this.
  8. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Even with the curtain closed?

@Steelersjunkie , can you corroborate any of this?

9. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
    I can't believe how many people sleep in their clothes in trucks or worried about it. I thought everyone sleep nude or underwear or maybe PJs. Bodies are not that dirty if you take a shower. Everyone has the same parts so it not like you going to see something you never have before. Heck you stand and pee next to people you don't even know everyday in the bathroom. Ha ha

10. Steelersjunkie

Steelersjunkie Road Train Member

May 26, 2016
    I always closed the curtains on the windhield at night, and that obscures the camera. That curtain is thick and completely cuts out sunlight. In order for the camera to see through that, it would have to have infrared capabilities. I love a good conspiracy theory, but I doubt very seriously they are spending the money necessary to facilitate the cost of that technology.

MACK E-6 Thanks this.
  11. Drivingotr4life

Drivingotr4life Light Load Member

Mar 20, 2018

That's messed up if I was teaming with you I wouldn't anymore if you slept nude. That's just wrong man

IluvCATS Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.