Nudist trucking

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Sea0fgreen, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Naptown

Naptown Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Indiana
    The guy I slip seat with, first thing he does when he takes over the truck is to spread a towel over the driver's seat. :eek:

AfterShock Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    What’s he trying to say? You need to wash your butt more often? :laughing-guffaw:

Lepton1, bottomdumpin, Naptown and 2 others Thank this.
  4. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    Sounds plausible, --- depends on the color of the towel, I'd imagine. :laughing1:

Oxbow Thanks this.
  5. AZ Pete

AZ Pete Medium Load Member

Dec 27, 2017
    Sexiest thread on the TR. Rower ;)

6. Dino soar

Dino soar Road Train Member

Dec 8, 2017
    I read this thread from the beginning, and that was a cool turn that the OP came back. If you haven't read it from the beginning I would recommend that you do. It was entertaining.

I never thought about nudism and trucking. I'm sure it must be illegal to drive nude, right?

I took my test many many years ago, and I don't remember anything about nudism. What specifically about it is illegal? Public nudity?

I never drove team before, but having a guy 3ft behind me in the truck naked, that's... no, no, no. No way.

But I guess on your own, who cares?

Relax and let it all hang out.

7. Streetroddreams

Streetroddreams Medium Load Member

Oct 19, 2017
    North Central Missouri
    Give it time they'll come find you..lol

8. Grumppy

Grumppy Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Dec 11, 2010
    West Monroe, La
    I have seen a few naked ladies driving in my time. I dont know that I have seen one totally nude but have seen one lady in a "teddy" with her top completely exposed. This was at night with an aftermarket lighting bar mounted on her sun visor.
    I seen a lady not long ago with a sun dress on with her top pulled completely down. This was day time.
    I've been (top) flashed a few times.
    Both of these ladies were driving. I have been flashed by ladies in the passenger seat but probably only once or maybe twice.

Truck driver Jackson Thanks this.
  9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Forget it.

Say your team driving pulled into a DOT scale. DOT man gets inside there. You want to be appropriately dressed for sleeping and not in your birthday suit. Somethings cannot be unseen by others.

Or there is a smash up on the interstate. And you are out of there asap. Whoops forgot the clothes... now you have a whole new set of problems especially exposure in winter which will kill you in about 20 minutes or less.

When you are in that truck, consider yourself on call at a moment's notice. Put some clothes on and sleep. Save your normal sleeping for when you are either at home or in a hotel etc.

There are also practical problems. The human body sheds a awful lot of material and fluids etc among other things. You don't want that to be all over that nice bunk. (*Ick...) it's already challenging enough keeping clean with two in there... You are also going into many areas of the USA where bugs and such could get access to you pretty easily if you had nothing on. And even be a source of infestation considering the rising bed bug problem in some areas of the USA among other things.

This kind of thinking keeps me up at night. Ugh. But.. do what you want. Provided your team driver has no problem with it. It's not for me. My wife and I slept with clothes on usually because we were never really off duty in that bunk.

10. Naptown

Naptown Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I suspect it's to catch the dribbles when he whizzes in his milk jug.

11. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Hello. I’m very interested in this topic. Looking for supportive companies who don’t body shame an obese nudist.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.