Nuway micro management Kings

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Okbrowne, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Okbrowne

Okbrowne Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2021
    Nuway is the worst place you will ever work fake people only person to ever drive a truck in whole management team is 70 plus years old and has not driven a truck in 30 years lol safety manager road in a truck 3 weeks and he likes to tell million mile accident free team drivers how to drive trucks speed limiter 65 and if ya get to 67 they will call ya on the phone about ya speeding trucks suck 110 gallon maximum fuel tanks on a team truck it’s takes over two miles to get there new trucks up to 65 mph ya spend a lot of time thinking about getting Peterbilt stamped on ya ### coming off on ramps at 25 mph money is good there but you earn ever bit of it like to send ya to the port of LA on a Friday with only one driver leave co driver in Barstow CA cause port restrictions on drivers only one person on port per truck then ya can’t make it back to Barstow with out driving on ya partners clock cause 10 million people are headed out of LA on Friday lol made a 100k a year there but the stress and BS and calling you three times ever week off at home like ya did not get a day off they were not calling ya with some bs question like if you were not coming back to work like they had to have control of your ever move money good 98k apiece for the wife and me would not go back for a 150 k apiece most stressful place I ever worked in my life at 60 years old well ya been warned lol if ya team money is ya God and the devil is ya best friend ya might love working there cause they will but a monkey on ya back for sure to keep tabs on ya

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Do all extra drivers have to be dropped off in Barstow? Is that like a port rule I've never heard of? You and you wife made 196K and you wouldn't go back for 300K? Isn't that like what 20% of what the combined population of MS makes?

4. dclerici1

dclerici1 Medium Load Member

Aug 1, 2012
    MISSOURI
    Wow, that must be the only trucking company that doesn’t have drivers for management. Every bread company is managed by bakers, right? Drivers drive. Managers do the numbers, schmooze the customers.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2021
    Reason for edit: Grammar critic
  5. Jamie113

Jamie113 Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2021
    Yeah I don't like those control freaks. Time to look for another company whatever you do don't give them a notice when leaving cuz they don't pay last check if you do give them notice.

6. like clay… +++

like clay… +++ Light Load Member

Sep 24, 2019
    Northwest Oklahoma
    Oops was meant to reply previous post…

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
  7. like clay… +++

Sep 24, 2019
    Northwest Oklahoma
    Submitted the following (see below), and I was compensated for every amount of $$$s due me… NuWay is not just your average run of the mill carrier. I would recommend any established team to look into what they offer for the Specialized Division account! They also just totally revamped their whole compensation package for teams on this account.

“Notice of Resignation”

Effective today, Xxxx xx, 2022

At completion of this current 4 weeks work tour, prescheduled to end June 26th, 2022...

This serves as written notice to quit my position as full time employee OTR Team Driver with NuWay Transportation Svcs. Inc., Specialized Division.

** My experience with the whole company has been outstanding; from Dispatch, Fleet Svc, Safety, HR, Spvrs and Executives, I truly can state “All contribute extensively for drivers.”

Along with all those involved and affected, May GOD continue to Bless in abundance! NuWay Transportation Svcs. Inc., and All its endeavors +++

For the record... in my 34 year career in trucking, Xxxx Xxxx, and Xxxx Xxxx, perspectively, are two of the best Immediate Spvrs / Company Owners that I have had the privilege to work with.

Thank you for the opportunity to offer my service in the above capacity.

Sincerely,

Xxxx Xxxx…
    xxxx

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
    Reason for edit: grammar
  8. like clay… +++

Sep 24, 2019
    Northwest Oklahoma
    It’s not that bad… sometimes you can get in and out within an hour tops, so you just drop your co-driver off outside the gate, or at a truck stop, or hotel… Some of the ports will accept a team driver sleeping if the carrier requests the second driver to have access to their port, this has to be done when carrier is requesting an appointment time for their truck. Now, there are occasions when it could take up to four or more hours in and out of ports, but not often. NuWay now pays an additional amount for every port delivery so that makes it more tolerable. Plus, they have always offered for team driver in sleeper to check into hotel on their dime while co-driver makes delivery to port.

If you’re an established team or willing to team with another driver, you should really check out all that NuWay has to offer in this top of the line OTR dedicated drop and hook position.

Definitely OTR - this specialized division does require 4 weeks out but you get 7-9 days off by the time you return… the whole 4 week tours are pre scheduled for the whole year, which allows you to plan ahead because you can count on the scheduled time off.

With NuWay’s just recently offered full compensation package… if you and your co-driver are willing to keep the truck rolling, each driver can now easily gross $100K plus annually in approximately 41-42 weeks of OTR trucking.

TB John Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.