o/o pay with slay and superior

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by krazzyboi_44, Jun 14, 2019.

1. krazzyboi_44

krazzyboi_44 Light Load Member

Apr 30, 2008
    BAton Rouge,Louisiana
    I have a friend that's considering these two companies and I was wondering if anyone know the pay rate for these two companies. Thanks in advance

Mooseontheloose Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ncdriver1

ncdriver1 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Superior is 62% of linehaul/accessory/demurge and 100% of FSC. Rates vary, some cheap freight, some really good freight. My YTD average was 2.52/mi all in. The closest terminal to you would be St. Gabriel, I haven't been there in years but I never had a problem getting good freight out of there. Best bet is to call the terminal manager directly and ask what the O/O's are earning and what kind of freight they run (system vs out n back).

Broke trucker Thanks this.
  4. Lilj

Lilj Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2016
    About a month ago, I was at superior terminal in high point nc (I’m a company driver for superior by the way) and the new dispatcher who took the place of Scott, (retirement) sent me a dispatch on my qualcom as well as the rate of the load I was picking up. I had to remind him that I was a company driver and didn’t really need to know what the load was paying, but just out of curiosity, I ran the numbers of the line haul rate along with miles from pickup point (kernersville nc), to delivery point (osh kosh wi), and seem like a pretty profitable run for an I/C. I don’t know if that answers your question or not (probably not), but, I just thought it was interesting!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2019
    Reason for edit: Removed last name
    Mooseontheloose Thanks this.
  5. Broke trucker

Broke trucker Bobtail Member

Jun 23, 2019
    I live in Jacksonville fl currently leasing my truck onto Schneider however I've been looking into heniff and just recently heard about superior do they have Florida loads? What's your average net per month over there?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.