O/O reefer companies??

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by City-Boy, Feb 22, 2021 at 11:53 AM.

1. City-Boy

City-Boy Bobtail Member

May 20, 2017
    Deep south BAMA
    Maybe someone on here can help guide me in a direction!! This was originally posted under ask an owner operator but didn't have to much info. Quick run down past owner for several years running flatbed after the crash of 08 I ran like hell and I've been regretting it ever since!! Anyways I'm located by mobile Alabama currently a LTL city driver and its just not what it used to be so I'm planning on doing my research and eventually purchasing a truck nothing new but still eld friendly because well doesn't look like may companies will look at pre-eld trucks very hard!! I'm looking at reefer not purchasing my own trailer right away not until I'm up to speed on things and learned the ropes!! So my question is for my area what are some decent reefer companies to take a truck to? I had one gentleman say F2F was a decent I definitely don't want to be stuck in a force dispatch situation Began and just kind of feeling the road for now but would love any information people have!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Greatwide Truckload | Owner Operator Jobs | United States ...

Greatwide is an agency/owner operator based company with offices throughout the 48 contiguous states, offering truckload services including flat, vans and specialized equipment. Additional service offerings include freight brokerage, LTL shipping, specialized over-dimensional, logistics project management, expedited se
    https://www.greatwideotr.com
    ~
    Owner Operators
    Greatwide Owner Operators enjoy a vast amount of benefits. 24 hour dispatch, 24 hour maintenance service, national tire program, fuel discounts 100% to driver, Insurance program (Medical, Dental, Vision) and more...
    In our NO FORCED DISPATCH program you will be assigned a personal dispatcher that will plan and monitor your loads. We will keep you pre-booked at least 24 hours in advance in order to minimize wait time. You pick the loads we keep you rolling!!!
    Click ---> READ MORE
    ~

City-Boy Thanks this.
  4. City-Boy

City-Boy Bobtail Member

May 20, 2017
    Deep south BAMA
    I appreciate that sir!! They never even crossed my mind!!

Chinatown Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted