Oakley Transport, Inc. - Lake Wales, Fla.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by small, Dec 6, 2006.

1. :biggrin_25523:

Do y'all realize this guy is WHINING about whining? :biggrin_2556: Gotta love catch-22's lol.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. xlbasser

xlbasser Bobtail Member

Jan 26, 2008
    del city,ok
    well he did abandon his truck !! if he didn't turn it in!! he left it 2300 miles away !!

4. pochop7

pochop7 Light Load Member

Nov 20, 2007
    Zephyrhills,Florida
    well you live in california, they are based out of Florida...I dont know any company that has constant freight going from one to the other, so you gotta kind figure you'd be gone for a few weeks. You did abandon your truck because you didnt turn it back in( bad mistake on your part because you will have to pay for that the rest of your career). Oh and the roach infested hotel room.....well its florida and in that part of florida they have ALOT of roaches, I have family that lives near there and they have the same problem...maybe because of all the orange groves I dont know................anyways I should be headed for orientation at Oakley on Monday I'll let you guys know how it turns out for me........I will tell you what they told me so far. I asked for local they had none and put me inline for a local opening. I called back today and asked if I went OTR if they would transfer me when a spot opened, they said yes. So Im going OTR they told me after 14days out I could put in for hometime...2 weeks is alot better than 4 weeks out before hometime with Bynum out of Auburndale...Ill let you know if they live up to their promises

It wont let me edit my post up above. But I was set up for Oakley orientation but I got a local job paying good money.......sorry Oakley I like sleeping in my own bed

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008
  5. roadtime549

roadtime549 Bobtail Member

Jun 11, 2008
    FL
    pochop7,glad u got the local job. I live in central FL and everyone does NOT have roaches. And many reefer and food grade tanker companies have consistant freight from FL to CA,I've pulled both. Good luck on your new job

6. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    No biggie. I'll just merge them.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.