Oh Crap! I went and Said Yes!

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by tigersroses1, May 3, 2015.

1. BigBluePeter

BigBluePeter Heavy Load Member

Aug 8, 2009
    OK the truth? Its hit and miss. The pay has improved significantly from a year ago so you should make better money. But then again as a solo driver you are at the bottom of the barrel for loads. On the other hand if you like to train crazy people like I do you can make very good money. Of course I though I was about to get into a fist fight last night so yah there is a down side. If you are willing to stand up and fight for yourself you can "convince" them to give you better treatment provided you are good at what you do, but then why would anyone want to have to argue to get what they should be getting already.

Just remember like all companies there are slackers that are always going to blame their own failures on anything or anyone but themselves.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DenaliDad

DenaliDad Retired Wheel Dog

Trucking is filled drivers with a wide range of work ethics. Prove yourself as a hard worker who can make pickups and deliveries on time to your DM and you will be noticed and rewarded. It will take a month or two, depending on specific circumstances, so drive on!

4. WX4JCW

WX4JCW Light Load Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Hirschbach is owned by the grojeans enough said

5. dogtrucker

dogtrucker Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2012
    my truck
    They pay $1500 for recruiting referrals

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.