Ohio Wal Mart & JC Penny Dedicated?

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by CharlieHustle, Sep 26, 2018.

1. CharlieHustle

CharlieHustle Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Mansfield, Ohio
    I've been searching for RECENT information about Schneider as a company and particularly positions as walmart dedicated Washington courthouse, Ohio or Wintersville, Ohio And the Jcpenny dedicated in Columbus, Ohio. I would like to know how the job is and what the weekly pay is like. Any info is greatly appreciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    Can't help with pay.

But the job at Walmart is daily(or nightly) deliveries to stores. You do not touch the freight beyond pulling of some stickers to place on your paper work. You will have to lift so dividers but it is not really strenuous. Most of it will be night runs. You will have to fuel the reefer upon returning to the yard.

It is Sxhneider so reflective vests, work boots, and a ton of anal BS. Not real sure what they are paying but I know they recently gave them a raise.

CharlieHustle Thanks this.
  4. CharlieHustle

CharlieHustle Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Mansfield, Ohio
    Doesn't sound like a bad gig. As long as the pay is good this may be my a good choice.

5. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    Wally pays better. but you'll use your hours for sure with a 34 off. Believe it csn be a slipseat situation. @SingingWolf can give better current info on that account.

JCP , depending on where you live could be run as a home daily but that means an erratic daytime sleep schedule. Senior guys would run it as a home weekly, snd woukd have a better sleep schedule with the bulk of their driving done in daytime or evening to get staged for first delivery. Pay has gone up on that account, been 5 yrs since I last ran it so I cant say where it is now. You will have an assigned tractor. Sunday night start. Off friday early. 48 to 60 hrs off. driver hand unload. clothes on hangers and pallet product. reload with return stuff.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    CharlieHustle and 91B20H8 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.