Old Guy, Retired, West Coast, PNW

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Jedi Knight, Nov 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Bobtail Member

Sep 1, 2015
    West Coast
    Attempted to put most of it in the thread title, but found it too crowded. :)

I'm mostly retired but still drive for a couple of buddies (OO's) a few times a year. My particular circumstances are likely not a good fit for most, just thought I'd cast and see what bites.

Sort of miss the life ... in short predictable quantities:). Don't need the money but won't take less than top dollar for top performance, in deference to young drivers, who do need the funds.

Want to work (stay out) maybe a couple of weeks every two or three months, give or take. 3.7 million accident free miles. I like reefer and produce (weird, I know). Used to know all the apple, lettuce, onion and potato sheds west of the Mississippi, but also pulled skateboards for a couple of decades. (I'm too old to tarp anymore but can load any type of heavy, oversize equipment on a low bed and tie it down.)

Sorry, never figured out the whole Auto Shift thing, tried it one trip .... did not feel safe coming down Cabbage Hill!

Manuals only please!

Tall order, no worries. Should anyone surprisingly be interested, please message me.

Thank you very much.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.