Older truck in Atlanta Ga....

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Topdwag4u, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Andychambie

Andychambie Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2020
    Thank you very much for your reply really appreciate that. As they say better late than never right. I realized that all the negatives were more on the van side but definitely looking forward to leasing on soon and no I dont have a trailer so would need to lease one from them as well. Do they do specialized loads and step deck loads as well?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wvboy90

wvboy90 Bobtail Member

May 23, 2014
    I know we have drivers that run step decks, I believe that they all own those, and there are a few agents that have some specialized loads. I can't say to much on that side because I've never looked into it simply because of the customers I mostly run for either don't like to or won't load anything but flatbeds, but I mostly run coils. Now there are some double drop detachable trailers at our BESL yard in Cincinnati, but again I've never looked into it. As far as regular flats, they are $185 rent a week, they have headboards and one side box, and after 90days you have the option to purchase the trailer, which is what I'm doing and it's fair market price if not cheaper than what you can purchase same trailer elsewhere. I see if I can find some more info on the specialized side for you.

Andychambie Thanks this.
  4. Andychambie

Andychambie Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2020
    Thank you very much would really appreciate that.

5. FoolsErrand

FoolsErrand Road Train Member

Sep 15, 2017
    Whats their percentage cut from the rate and who is paying for liability and cargo insurance?

@wvboy90

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.